mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A new school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mialyansa

Level 58
+1/-1 The school is anomalously big and doesnt match the style of other SRP buildings. Still its size is necessary as there is to be one class per teacher. I also think it would be loads of work, maybe it should come as a major point of a distant future update.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
There's a lot of fat that could easily be trimmed, which would allow more room for actually useful and engaging facilities throughout the school for players to occupy. If the school is going to be revamped, it definitely does not need to be nearly as big as it currently is.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
There's a lot of fat that could easily be trimmed, which would allow more room for actually useful and engaging facilities throughout the school for players to occupy. If the school is going to be revamped, it definitely does not need to be nearly as big as it currently is.
This

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
The reason the school is so big with extra space is to reserve room for updates that require their own expansion in the school (such as the counselor role that released recently). I don’t see the school becoming any smaller than it currently is and it’s smart to always have extra room in any build in case further expansion is needed

That said as NoZinth stated before, the school’s overall exterior design is practically SchoolRP’s identity (as seen in the forums banner) so I don’t see that getting changed.

Zezz

Level 6
kpzqy
kpzqy
Rich
+1/-1, leaning towards +1

The school getting a upgrade could possibly attract more players making it seem more "pretty" to new players, although on the other side as for the old players the nostalgia of the old school wouldn't be so kind to just remove. (This probably will never happen BUT I do think it would be nice if it does)

Apocryptoz

Level 19
Apocryptoz
Apocryptoz
Rich+
Neutral, I personally don’t think the school needs a revamp as much as the other buildings did, though I wouldn’t mind a revamp

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll be updating some of the exterior in a later map update, along with majority of the interior.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread