mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

a person stabbed you and you have a injury what do you do.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Depends how deep the wound is, and if the object is still in me. If its still in me I'll keep it there and try to call for EMS. Then I'll hopefully be saved and not die. but if the object isn't in me the best I can do is apply pressure to my wound so I don't bleed out and try to call for EMS or wait for help.

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
You roleplay the injury to the best of your abilities.
This also may involve calling the hospital or going to the hospital for medical aid.
(If the hospital is currently not staffed, you sadly have to skipRP and move on.)

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
jokes on u i own the server so i just void the entire situation

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
It is also important to question if they had a permit on you to stab you like that. Did you give permission? Or did they invoke a minor/major permission on you that they got out of an interaction?

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
I'll answer this seriously.

Within 10 minutes or 600 seconds out of character time from when you were stabbed you will bleed out icly (pass out) and remain knocked out unable to do anything unless you receive medical attention from EMS or Crime Clinic. The only time you could die from the stab is if they have KPS on you which the rules for that can be found on rules 9.6 and how to obtain KPS. Once you have been stabbed in characterly you are no longer able to fight back, meaning your only options are to try and run. Attempting to fight back at all would result in fail-roleplay which falls under the 2.0 catalog of terms in SRP rules. The best bet would be try to get away from the crime scene because if you take a phone out near-by the scene or in the combat-roleplay situation they can attempt to mug it if it's within proximity. So your best bet would be to get 50 blocks away and call 110 or crime clinic giving your location.

Positions:
If you were stabbed in the hip, leg or foot you would most likely require to do /sit. Being stabbed in the shoulder or arm would probably make that limb un-useable until you are given strict medical attention. And then being stabbed in the neck or throat would require KPS.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
It is also important to question if they had a permit on you to stab you like that. Did you give permission? Or did they invoke a minor/major permission on you that they got out of an interaction?
If they stabbed you then you would receive Major Assault permissions on anyone who was involved or helped with getting your character stabbed. They way they can get major assault permissions is if your character does;

A. Stabbing them

B. Knocking them out

C. Being threatened with a weapon

But they would need to know you stabbed them or knocked you out, failure to do that results in meta-gaming making a situation eligible to be voided or re-done. Purely on the choice of the staff member to decide what happens. The only way they can get KPS from you stabbing them or threatening you with a deadly weapon (deadly weapons as lethal weapons, sharp and capable of execution without too much effort. Confirmed by F1F4) but only if both parties are in an UVG, VG or are bmda's (confirmed by fredtastic). If they are not then they cannot obtain KPS this way.
1707397941743.png

1707398087607.png

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I would choose to avoid getting stabbed.
Avoid giving others major assault permissions.

Users who are viewing this thread