mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A reboot of the language system.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
russian... is very common and would make the cut. The only languages being cut would be those with either a few or zero users on them
Please read it again, I said if ur family has an uncommon language, I'm not using Russian as a example am I?

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
russian... is very common and would make the cut. The only languages being cut would be those with either a few or zero users on them
mostly what im saying is if we redo the language system, wont everyone not have languages anymore? So suddenly now he can't speak russian so all these characters from out of country can now no longer speak their native languages, and we have to pay icly yen to re-learn them?

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
i dont see what the issue is with having langs that not everyone uses, it doesnt do anything bad to the server, nor should it annoy anyone cause like, you're not using it.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
As I've said in previous feedbacks, SRP is not FRP; plugins can't simply be taken over either, their plugins are very incompatible with 1.17+ and unobtainable at this current time. Having learnable languages simply wouldn't fit SchoolRP as there's no feasible way we can teach someone a language In-Character, thus we'll be keeping our current application system.

However, we will be adding a percentage system in the future which will determine how well your character can speak a language, e.g. if you apply and its your character's first language you'll automatically be given 100% in said language (if you apply with any other reason you'll be given 50-75% based on the quality and reasoning behind learning your language). Characters with below 100% skill in a language will be able to slowly progress the skill by using the language more frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread