mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A second chance to not lose money without your intention - [Shop purchase confirmation message]

Alison Wither

Level 8
Alison_Wither
Alison_Wither
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Alison_Wither
What's the title of your suggestion?: A second chance to not lose money without your intention - [Shop purchase confirmation message]

What's your suggestion?:
I believe that it's important for all shops to have a confirmation message in place before purchases can be finalized. This helps prevent accidental clicks that can lead to significant financial loss. I suspect that many players have experienced this same issue, and it needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

A confirmation message should be mandatory before the transaction is completed when it comes to expensive items like cars. It doesn't make sense to lose a large amount of money with just one click. ((not being able to receive a refund only exacerbates the situation.)) Shops and house rents should not rely on a single click that can cause the money to be gone without any chance of retrieving it. Therefore, it would be great if there was a way to refund the money when shops lack confirmation messages.

The damage caused by accidental purchases can be significant, and it can be very problematic for someone unemployed or new to the server to recover the money. That's why shops and house rents need to have confirmation messages in place, to prevent such situations from happening.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
The shops need to have confirmation messages before purchasing to prevent accidental transactions. Without this feature, many people can encounter problems. Since it's a roleplay server, it should simulate real-life situations. In real life, you can cancel the purchase process, particularly for expensive items such as vehicles, which require a significant amount of money.

Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1 to having a confirmation message appear before buying vehicles or any other expensive items. I know this has happened from others by misclicking it.
However to make a request of getting your money back, I don’t know if it’s possible but you can click here to fill out a request.

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
What's the title of your suggestion?: Shop confirmation message before purchace [[IMPORTANT]]

What's your suggestion?:
I suggest that all shops should have a confirmation message in place before purchases are made to prevent accidental clicks that can lead to significant financial loss. Additionally, I would like to request a refund for the unintended purchase of a Prius from the car dealership. While I understand that returning the money may not be possible, I kindly request that you remove the item from my inventory and reimburse the money if feasible. (I am in urgent need of the money, and selling the car to retrieve my money is not possible within the limited timeframe I have so one of my rp characters won't get sued because of not having the money to return.) And I can guess many players have the same issue with this and this needs to be solved as soon as possible.
I am wondering if there is any way for me to get my money back. I strongly believe that when purchasing expensive items like a car, there should be a confirmation message before the transaction is completed. It doesn't make sense to lose a large amount of money with just one click. (I urgently need my money back and I don't want to get into trouble and get one of my characters sued because of a simple mistake.) Shops should have confirmation messages before any purchase is made, and not just a single click that causes the money to be gone. Therefore, it would be great if there was a way to return the money when shops lack confirmation messages. The damage is big and if the person who made the mistake is unemployed, it could be very problematic for them to recover the money.

Shops need to have confirmation messages before purchases to avoid such accidents. Not having this feature can cause a lot of trouble for many people. Please consider returning the 750,000 that I accidentally lost. After all, if there was a confirmation message in place, I wouldn't have lost the money. I hope you take action on this matter and ensure that this issue is addressed to prevent others from facing similar problems. After all, it's a roleplay server, and it should represent real-life situations. In real life, you can cancel the whole process of buying an item, especially a vehicle that costs 750,000. I've sent proof of purchase. Please consider removing the car from the inventory and refunding 750,000 yen.
+1

One

Level 12
Bryconium
Bryconium
Notable
What's the title of your suggestion?: Shop confirmation message before purchace [[IMPORTANT]]

What's your suggestion?:
I believe that it's important for all shops to have a confirmation message in place before purchases can be finalized. This helps prevent accidental clicks that can lead to significant financial loss. I suspect that many players have experienced this same issue, and it needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

A confirmation message should be mandatory before the transaction is completed when it comes to expensive items like cars. It doesn't make sense to lose a large amount of money with just one click. Shops should not rely on a single click that can cause the money to be gone without any chance of retrieving it. Therefore, it would be great if there was a way to refund the money when shops lack confirmation messages.

The damage caused by accidental purchases can be significant, and it can be very problematic for someone unemployed or new to the server to recover the money. That's why shops need to have confirmation messages in place, to prevent such situations from happening.

It's important for the shops to have confirmation messages before purchasing to prevent accidental transactions. Without this feature, many people can encounter problems. Since it's a roleplay server, it should simulate real-life situations. In real life, you can cancel the purchase process, particularly for expensive items such as vehicles, which require a significant amount of money.
+1

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I don’t think I’ve misclicked once but this seems like a good idea regardless
+1

zegevlier

Level 25
Community Team
Developer
+1, it could work like the apartments where you have to click it twice to make it go through. Although it should only confirm once, then not again for like a minute since if you want to buy a lot you don't want to be standing there confirming every time haha

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread