Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
". . .How can I describe my life when I feel empty?"

"Figure it out yourself. You're old enough, you're smart enough."

"Your words don't bring me any hope. You're just a voice... That's what people say, don't they? When they meet you. . ."

"Who am I to you, Saiky, Chizuru? Am I a human being? A natural disaster?"

"You see my pain."

"I'm your thoughts, your mind. I am what makes you the person you are today, you will never get rid of my presence. You shall suffer with me forever."

". . ."

"You will surrender."

". . ."

"Under my grasp, I am your leader."

". . . ."

"Let me reign. Forever within your body. Let me take matters into my own hands, how it should've always been."

The grieving silence continues. It never stopped. Not even a noise left her mouth. Her breath stopped for a moment. A distinctive red color poured from somewhere. Where was it coming from?

•​

THE FOREWORD

It pains me to write this, yet. . . hi. My name is Chizuru Saiky. I’m 20 and was born on the 21st of September, 2001. My name means “a thousand cranes”. I’m around the height of-. I don’t know, 5’8”? Maybe 5’9"? Something like that. My weight is usually around 120-130 pounds, and I’m hetero! I played football and got my college diploma around a year ago. I play a double-reed flute, called a hichiriki. It's a very delicate instrument, and I use it a lot. Most of the time, it’s out of the box. On rare occasions, I lose it, but when writing this, it’s in a box. We’re renovating the estate, you see. Anyway, more about me. I guess I’m... cute? Nobody ever tells me that, so it’s probably just my ego, but yeah. From birth, I've always been falling under the Shinto religion, thanks to my godmother, who we'll talk about in the next chapter, but that's my introduction, take what you want from it.

1 / PEOPLE

People in this town are brain-dead and lifeless. I disregard any other opinion about "how peculiar" we are. We should only pretend that we have figured ourselves out. This place is a battlefield because of the people, accompanied by something called karma. I'm pretty close with my family, pretty much all of my family. My godmother, Itsumi, is a really good parental figure. She's been a good fill-in for my birth mother whom my dad divorced a few years back. My dad is Yoake Saiky, he's a professor, which intrigues me. I mean, us Saiky's have the liberty of picking pretty much any job and almost getting accepted by name because of the way people overrate us. The football team is a group of people I talk to, and interact with. They might hate me, or have a deep grudge against me. I get that.

Mother, you left for a shitty reason, sometimes I'm glad you're not here. But also, I owe you thanks, always. You're the missing piece to the puzzle and accepting that is something that I should do a lot more.

2 / VISION

It wasn't an insult. It was stupidity, the foolishness of words. A discernible behavior that you call manipulation. You both apologize and say it's going to be alright. You all do. I don't live in this town expecting to be 'fine'. Nobody is okay here. Yes, it's depressing, but it's none further than the truth. Believe in yourself and you shall succeed, lack to believe things will go swell and you will call for your religious idol in a plea. My vision is always you, it doesn't matter what day, or what month, it's always you. When will it stop? When will I be free from your control? Ş̸͎̭͎̪̾͂̈́́̂̈́̿̈́̊͠ě̸̟̹̰̩̥̱͗t̶͔̖͑̅̐̌̈́̎̽͠ ̶̧̡̩̹̱͗͆m̸͉̩͊̂́̀̂̇͜ê̶̛̯̖̗̬͓̞̘̹ ̶̢̬͕͈̦͉͉̯̖̌̌̀̉͒̄̓f̶̢͚͍̭̯̬͖̝̯̼͂͂̎͠r̸̖̱̥̥̩̃̄̈̍̊̌̂e̶͓͍̿̕é̵̩̩̾̃̇̈́̓̽̃̃,̸̢̭͉̉͗̒̊̌̃͘͠͠ ̸̧̖̃̽̎̊Ş̷̝̙̰͍̙̣̖̽̌̿͊͂̄̂͝t̶̨̗͇̹̮̱̼́̈́̂͆̋̓͐̓̕u̸̡̢̙̩̹͗̓͂̽͝r̸̙̹͔͇̔̽̾́̚̕m̴̗̼̩͖̩͓͇̹͛̌͌̏.̵̻̐̓̓̒̀͝͝

There's no more writing on the piece of paper. It sits there, a mark made. An impact. What if the piece of paper had feelings? What emotion would it feel?

•​

". . . . . "

"Leave. Leave me now. Leave me. Leave me alone. Leave.. leave.."

"Get her…hospital."

"No, there's no point. It's over for her."

"I need to find what lurks deep within. Help me. If you're going to do something… then just-..."

A malicious, creature-like voice lurks within the background. It's ominous and something is happening to your body. It is here. It is growing inside of you. It's not a baby and you know that because its teeth's formation is sharp. You can feel it attempt to pierce your skin. It has arrived, covered in chains, it's heavy burden carrying on your shoulders. You feel it's pain.

-

"Set me free."

OOC NOTE:
The only parts available for your character to know are both THE FOREWORD and CHAPTER 1. Although, if a certain character doesn't have an account on ONRAIN, (This can be done by choice right now considering ONRAIN's maintenance) then they won't have access to that specific part. It's not guaranteed you'll know her complete story within a few months. Neither will you have time to catch up. I'm posting this to help develop my character and to bring interest to people who would like to interact with her, which may be for a multitude of in-character reasons. This note will be forever kept for the life of this thread and I will state this now- I will not bump the thread for updates, yet they will come at any time I believe is necessary or at any time when I desire a change to this biography.

Thank you kindly for reading and/or interacting with this thread if you have chosen to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread