A way to upgrade ya rolls

Sylvesterdeg

Level 6
Sdegrauw09
Sdegrauw09
Rich
IGN: Sdegrauw09|Kibe Hitoshi
DATE: 28-8-23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Like something to upgrade your rolls like if you go to the gym and do like /run on a treadmill for mayby like 10 minutes you get like 2% of higher chance on a high roll (can be changed by staff like the time and how much %) and the max will me like 75% of higher roll
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: For the people that dont get high roles often this would be very good and now you char can go to the gym for a reason me personally and some friends of mine think its a good idea

Classicalist

Level 88
-1. I wouldnt call it pay to win as Mr. Mediocre said, However the whole point of if you want higher rolls is to grade up!

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

Though I like the idea of the rolling aspect of the server being changed, I don't think it is the way to go. Changing the rolling feature will make all the gangrpers and bad roleplayers to just abuse it. Staff don't have time to moderate that, just like it's annoying to moderate the balconies.

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+

I like the roll system already, it can be funny, evoke a bunch of feelings, and more.

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Would rather make it even for everyone, plus wouldn't you'd be sore after running for so long? If you both consent, do a little p2l once and awhile!

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

This has been suggested time and time again and it will be denied. OTHER THAN KPD, grade 12s+ already roll 150, which is already so high already

Barbie_

Level 27
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
If you find rolling unrealistic for your character, try to P2L instead of rolling in combat. P2L involved no rolling, it's purely just detailing your actions like how did your character take the hit or avoid it and how will they respond. It's really fun to do. Ofc if the other party agrees that is.

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
no for the sole fact that the post has something to do with rolling (i hate rolling, p2l is better)

On a more serious note, this might be difficult to moderate if everyone's rolling differently, as well as other things which were said above

Buqa

Level 5
Buqa
Buqa
Rich

The entire combat system is RNG based.
Plus, we already have the entire attributes system, this would just add on to the list of 2 year long things I need to grind for.

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This is one of those suggestions where the proposed solution is hardly temporary, because once everyone who does combat roleplay gets the maximum boost, we'll be right back where we started. Combat roleplay as it is currently is unpredictable, and at times can feel unfair. The only way this will ever change is if the server itself comes up with a new system of combat, but I personally find it highly unlikely. As others have said, feel free to P2L when you can, it will be much more interesting and likely a lot less frustrating that way.

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
I'd just like to correct this here, P2W (Pay to Win) is using OOC money to have an in game advantage of some sort that cannot otherwise be obtained by in game means. This is not P2W.
p2w doesn't always involve money to have an advantage

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
p2w doesn't always involve money to have an advantage
That is the exact definition of p2w. You are paying to win, specifically, paying with real currency. Paying with in-game money would not count because everyone has the same opportunity and ability to get that.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

This has been suggested many times, and denied. The reason KPD have higher rolling amounts is because they do specific training icly to achieve these rolls, which cannot be copied outside of KPD.

Users who are viewing this thread