mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted AAadhira's Council Application!

AAadhira

Level 5
OOC SECTION

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
AAadhira

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
GoreRP (In Oct.) ERP (In July)

What is your timezone?:
MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
aaadhira1006

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/❉❉❉riley-riles-masons-spanish-application❉❉❉.62087/

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity within SRP has been fairly active as of lately, as I have just gotten off of my work term-contract and allowing myself to appear more online, I would say at the moment it is at a 8-9/10

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Only account I have on SRP is my AAadhira account, as a player in the 12th grade.

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes I am aware that is the case!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
A student council are a group of students that are in terms of working with adults and school faculty to allow them to collaborate with one another to allow impact to the school district. They focus on helping out with other people, like students, to ensure a safe environment around school and to plan further events to help better their school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I have seen works of other people working for student council and wanted my character to attend the similar extent of helping around, I was apart of my student council at my school, so for my character to become one draws more of a connection to my experience within SRP.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I am fairly aware!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President

- Represent the student body of the school
- Responsible for coordinating interviews and give out tasks.
- Supervises the function of the elected students

Vice President

- Represents the student body of the school district
- Coordinates the works of committees
- Takes action to take the role of the president if not applicable

Secretary

- Maintain the student files
- Prepares agenda for meetings
- Take and distribute time for meetings
- Signs purchased orders

Treasurer

- Coordinates and prepares for annual events
- Maintains financial records for the student body
- Assists the bookkeeper with sales.

Historian

- Responsible to complete student scrapbooks
- Make sure pictures are taken of all activity
- Coordinates works of other Historian projects.

Reporter

- Makes posts of student council on public medias
- Organizes publicity of meetings and events for student council.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

The correct way is to step in, and discuss about the issue with both of the girls one on one each, to get both sides of the conflict and to allow a non-bias answer to the problem. If it occurs to be a common issue, refrain the two from talking as much as possible, give out detentions accordingly, if nothing changes, speak to the other councils and to the school hierarchy about the issue.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

To best occur the situation, confront them right away, if they refuse and run away, speak to the other council members to affirm them of the situation, report it to the hierarchy of the school faculty to allow the situation to close off.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

Once seeing the councillor abusing their powers, confrontation would be implemented to assure that what they are doing is incorrect, apologize to the students whom are victims to the problem to finally inform the other council members about the issue, keep moderation on it, and if it gets worse, reported to the principal or the dean to assure a safe environment at the school.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Go towards another member of the council team to ask right away, to assure that everything is in order. To understand the events provided and to articulate the community via understandings!

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would listen and to realize my mistake, take note of it for future references, and to allow myself to put it to my knowledge to help provide a better environment for the school and for my team as a council members.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

A nice idea given towards the events that can allow people within the school to focus on originality and to show pride within our school is an idea known as "Spirit Week". The idea of this event can allow those to show their pride around the school, wearing school colours/attires made for the events to show off the liking they have for the school, their peers, and their friends around town. To promote the school events and faculty love to illuminate around town, this is done by, as stated, school colours and attires, could have some steak outs and field trip events for the school like going to the beach, going to the bowling alley, and to even allow those interested in these events to partake in them. This can bring more people around school together and to allow a firm, calm environment for those new to old. To further elaborate the indefinite cause of the events, this can lead to having a theme per day. One day can be a day with an assembly to announce the event and to have a fun day to introduce the event, the second day can provide a trivial event where every morning it can have an announcement to call out questions whilst students try and answer to the best of their abilities, the third day can be an event where school colours and attires are worn, custom flags to show our schools pride for both the college and high school students to show their loving support for the event, and the school, a scavenger hunt could be done too the night of the forth day, allowing a nice fun puzzle game for those interested in participating, for a reward-like item like a token. The event as a whole can be a great vision for the students around the school, allowing people to sit around and to distinctively accommodate one another to develop a sense of security and pride on who they are within the school!

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Esrah S. Kuraidesu

Phone number:
030-853-8381

How would you describe your personality?:
A kind hearted female student that goes around town with a positive attitude to allow a safe, firm environment for the people around Karakura, glittering with hope with her ideas and to announce them to the town to make the school, town, and world a better place.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1706423223839.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
My understanding of partaking in ****yzing both side of conflict from fights that come to my attention, and to allow an unbiased decision to be made, it can provide positivity towards the rest of the school, which is why my position would be greatly applied properly for the school events and to make the school's spirit more grand than what it already is.

Why do you want this position?:
My want for my position as a student council member is to understand more people and standpoints, take part in helping with the movement of the school and to allow production to be made as much as possible, to allow others to know I am a safe place to determine situations and to allow the area around me to feel safe within my presence.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The views of the council members to drive the school to its grand limit, to show the school its spirit to allow a safe place within the school, my interests spike most in helping other students with answering questions, fixing issues, and to address those within the school to keep the place and safe area for everyone!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Being actively open to help the students be aware that trust is with me and them, to allow them to inform me about an issue without having to worry about further negative events to happen to them, to help with other members to contribute in making big events with the school to firmly grip the ideas of ours into a portrayable and served prospect of our school's identity.

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean]gotsnapped in #help channel in KA Discord for your roles.

If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at @jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread