mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Aaron_0_0 Event team application!

HiMyNamesAaron

Level 14
HiMyNamesAaron
HiMyNamesAaron
Omega+
What is your Minecraft Username:
Aaron_0_0
Describe your activity as a player of the server:
Everyday per week. From 4:30ish to around 9:00
Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Staff application - Pending:
Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
hellomynamesaaron and yes, I do have a microphone!
What is your time zone?:
GMT
Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes
What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:
I would really like to help the SRP roleplay community to improve as much as possible. I was thinking that helping make events would be a fun and interesting thing to do for the community!
What makes you a suitable event team member:
I can keep calm, I'm confident, I can stay positive and I can think of some interesting ideas!
Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
  1. Talent Show Extravaganza:
    • Organize a talent show event where players can showcase their talents in various categories such as singing, dancing, acting, or even creating artwork.
    • Event Details:
      • Set up a stage area with props and decorations to create a vibrant and engaging atmosphere.
      • Allow participants to register in advance and prepare their acts.
      • Appoint judges to evaluate the performances and award prizes to winners in different categories.
      • Encourage audience participation through voting or applause.
      • Stream the event live or record it for those who couldn't attend. (If this is even possible.)
      • Consider offering in-game rewards or recognition for participants and winners.
  2. School Olympics:
    • Host a School Olympics event where players can compete in various sports and activities.
    • Event Details:
      • Create a designated sports area with different fields or arenas for different sports such as track and field, football, swimming, baseball or basketball.
      • Organize different competitions and tournaments for each sport.
      • Allow players to form teams or compete individually.
      • Implement a scoring system or leader board to track individual and team achievements.
      • Offer medals or trophies as rewards for winners and recognition for participation. (if you can't hand out in-game trophies or medals then maybe SRP money instead?)
      • Encourage friendly competition and sportsmanship among players.
  3. Cultural Festival:
    • Host a Cultural Festival event where players can celebrate and showcase the diversity of cultures within the school community.
    • Event Details:
      • Create a festive outdoor area or multiple themed booths representing different cultures or countries.
      • Allow players to sign up and represent a specific culture or country of their choice.
      • Each booth can showcase traditional items, music, food, and any other cultural elements.
      • Encourage players to interact with each booth, learn about different cultures, and participate in cultural activities or games.
      • Organize cultural performances such as traditional dances, music, or theatre shows on a main stage.
      • Consider incorporating mini-games or NPC quests related to cultural trivia or traditions. (If making NPC's are available or easily implemented.)
      • Provide rewards or tokens that players can exchange for in-game items or exclusive cultural-themed cosmetic items.
      • Emphasize inclusivity and respect for different cultures in SRP.
Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. The application does not have the required level of detail. If you decide to reapply please make sure to detail the events in your application more!

Users who are viewing this thread