Library Manager

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on most of the week.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
I do have TeamSpeak3

Do you have a microphone?
No

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned only once from failrp.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes i will come on most of the weeks.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I do know i can be fired but i will behave.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
If i become a Library Manager i will help students with what they need. I will do my work in Oversee and manage the organization and operation of the School Library . I Also will roleplay as well if i am allowed.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have not if Minecraft on the Phone dosent count.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have done roleplay on many servers before. The Main roleplays i have done was school and Kingdom.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job is to watch over and manage the organization and the work of the Schools Library.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I will ask him to leave the Library or he would be in trouble.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If i would be fired i will respect the decision of the School Principal.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I tell a higher up staff, or the School Principal about it.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Delan Kena
Chosen Job: Library Manager

if this if for my chacter thats what he would say
Motivation for Joining YHS: I have been working hard to get a job and i have finale applyed for Library Manager and if i get accepted i will do my best of work on the school grounds.

Motivation for Joining YHS: I have been trying be staff on small servers for a few months and i have been denied on all of them but hopefully i wont on this one :)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I work hard and i haven't seen Anybody else apply for this role on the application list so i hope i can help the community and do my greatest on the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread