Ability to apply for anthro characters

Blaixen

Level 0
BlasterBlade_2
BlasterBlade_2
What's your Minecraft Username?: BlasterBlade
What's the title of your suggestion?: Ability to apply for anthro characters

What's your suggestion?:
A lot of people would appreciate being able to make anthro characters, because they might want more freedom with characters, it's too limiting to having to only use human characters, of course, there would have to be limitations in place, but other than that, it would bring more players to the server, and would allow for more possibilities.

I suggest this because it really sucks to have lore planned for a character, just to find out you can't use it because it's humans only.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
it would bring more players to the server, and would allow for more possibilities.

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
No. You can always make this anthro character of yours into an alternative human form and build lore that way.
Rules:
1726000608644.png

Ruin

Level 119
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Can't wait to comeback & read bajillion texts all saying the same thing.

-1 btw

Last edited:

Mialyansa

Level 78
As much as I would love to play a inu girl, normal characters are meant to be normal persons. Though if your character is a criminal for long enough they might become a full cyborg

Customable

Level 144
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
This server is meant to be a realistic slice of life School Roleplay server, it will not change the entire dynamic to break that theme for one person's dislike for a system as unfortunate as that may be.

plenty of depth can come out of human characters on this server if you put in the work.

sperst

Level 13
umuku
umuku
Omega+
-1, your character can roleplay out this fantasy just as much as you want the feature to be added, however its not realistic

adalynoc

Level 116
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: BlasterBlade
What's the title of your suggestion?: Ability to apply for anthro characters

What's your suggestion?:
A lot of people would appreciate being able to make anthro characters, because they might want more freedom with characters, it's too limiting to having to only use human characters, of course, there would have to be limitations in place, but other than that, it would bring more players to the server, and would allow for more possibilities.

I suggest this because it really sucks to have lore planned for a character, just to find out you can't use it because it's humans only.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
it would bring more players to the server, and would allow for more possibilities.
no shot lmao

thank you for your opinion tho

Miamorchito

Level 31
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+

I am not against freedom of whatever you want to be. If you want to have an anthro character, you are pretty much free to do it. However, we also need to adhere with the reality of SchoolRP. The rules allows you to have some sort of costume, which is not ideal to you, but could help you adapt your character.

For future reference, I would suggest reading the rules and make sure you are not violating any of them. Other than that, even if I agree with you on the freedom you should have, I am also a big supporter of realism in roleplay, same theory that I will not modify. Thus, this is a -1 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread