What is your Minecraft username?:
abmd

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
abmd.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say my activity on SRP is decent, I try to be on the server as much as I can per day which can be multiple hours or less if I don’t have anything to do. I do roleplay a lot which brings my activity up a bit, I can sometimes be less active or more active depending if I am doing something oocly or dealing with something but that does not happen much. I may take breaks sometimes for around a day or if needed or if I have problems oocly like I am sick or a holiday and such but that rarely happens as well.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have no bans!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted in the faction which can lead to removal due to inactivity and I will not do this and I will be active as much as possible.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Well.. Let me start off with the basics. The role I am applying for which is Receptionist helps with various different things around the school such as helping students with any questions they may have if they are new or just have any questions, handing out detentions to rulebreakers around the school that have broken the school rules, helping other faculty, calling for students, and much more, Receptionists can also show students where certain locations are if they do have questions on a location within the school or things about classes and such. They can also assist SLT in various different things or help out during events that happen around the school such as dances, college exams, and much more. With the proper reasoning, Receptionist's are also allowed to give out reward stickers to students that help report things or help faculty in all.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had a lot of previous experiences in roleplay within the years that I have been on SRP, I have experience in combatrp, gangrp, crimerp, and much more but those are the big main ones that I have done. I have been involved in various events around the server which has definitely brought my reputation up a bit as I have done things with big people around the server including staff, I do try to gain my knowledge in different types of roleplays that are out there and how I can be better at them to use them to my advantage in the future and so that I can roleplay better by myself and with people in general. I also know a bit about the things that make up DeliquentRP and things that the people do within it including street races, P2L fights, and much more. I am well known within the CrimeRP and GangRP community as I have been a member of it for a while and have been in a few previous gangs around SRP which brought my experience in those up and with CombatRP and the rolling system and P2L and such.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Well.. I want to join the school employee faction for a lot of different reasons, Firstly I want to bring my activity and reputation up on the server for me and for the employee faction in all, Secondly I want to be able to roleplay around the server more making a more fun experience for other people around the server in all, Thirdly I want to participate in more events with other factions and the faculty faction in all that might include school dances, sport days, college exams, and much more in general. As this is my first time applying for a faction I also want Faculty as a school employee to be the first faction that I will be trying to get into so that definitely brought my reason to join up in my opinion.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult, Grade 12, Bee

────────────

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If I witnessed a student repeatedly cursing at me I would warn them 3 times to watch their language then if they did not stop I would threaten a detention slip to them, If they did not stop after that I would hand them a detention slip for not listening to faculty and cursing multiple times, I would then tell them one final time to watch their language before leaving the situation and walking back to my desk looking to help more students.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
If I witnessed 2 students fighting in the middle of the hallway I would immediately leave my desk running over to them and telling them to break the fight up, If they did not listen to me I would physically stop the fight before checking both of the students knuckles for bruising before handing each of them a detention slip for assault as it is a straight detention if caught doing so in front of a faculty member or in general. If they continued to fight after I would threaten that I would write them up to SLT or more if needed. I would then proceed to check the individual's records to see the amount of classes they have attended, detentions received, suspensions, and more.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If I witnessed this or another employee acting inappropriate or doing something dangerous on the job I would firstly try to figure out what was going on in the situation as I could have mis assumed something or got something wrong, If I was correct I would take my phone out and start recording the situation for more evidence in the situation, After I received enough evidence to report it I would immediately look for SLT or try to report the employee for clearly not doing their job and acting out. I would show them all the evidence that I gained from recording for them and would explain the whole situation and what I witnessed going on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Whilst in the Employee Break Room I would act professional as I would out of it as well, If there were other people I would try to start a calm conversation with them talking about their job and how they like it around the school and what they do, I would generally just sit around if I was off duty trying to read a book or watch something on my phone. I would generally just act like a normal person and however I would do my job normally to ensure that I wouldn’t do anything wrong accidentally. I would try to be as friendly as possible to the other faculty employees that may be in the break room with me respecting that they may want to take a break or have quiet.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would glare at the student for a brief moment before saying &fHello! How many I help you this fine morning, He would then stop for a brief second before briefly responding to the students question. Yes! You can find the library on the 2nd or 3rd floor I believe.. Did that answer your question? Is there anything else you need help with or any additional questions that I may be able to answer?

/me Started briefly walking with the student to the location that was briefly described by him, He would then glare back and forth in the hallway before looking at the student one last time before continuing to walk to the location with the student, Once he reached the location he would ask the student briefly if this was the correct location and if they had any additional questions that they may have about the location or the school in general.

/me Walked over to the situation glaring at the individuals roughly before immediately yelling &lBREAK IT UP!!, I would then step into the situation physically pushing them away from each other breaking the fight up, He would then say.. What is going on before staring at the 2 individuals before sighing and taking papers out of his pocket and writing each of the students a detention slip for the reasoning “Fighting in school grounds” He would then say to each of them.. I better not see this again, If I do I will write both of you up to SLT. He would then proceed to check both of their records for detentions, suspensions, classes attended, and more.

────────────

I

Full Name (First & Last only):
Viha Fedoro-Jett

Title:
Mr Jett

Preferred Name:
Viha

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
PHD

Major(s):
Communication, Business

Minors:
N/A

Nationality:
British Mexican

Known Languages:
German, Japanese

Backstory:
Growing Up: When Viha was little he had to figure out how to do things by himself on how to make money for his family or how to do simple things and chores around his house. He spent a while learning about how to communicate and talk to people better. When he did eventually grow up and get to high school he took classes about communication and business to learn more about it and how he could speak to people better in the future. When he graduated high school he decided to take the path and go to college to learn more about these things so he could get a good job in the future. He spent around 3 years learning about Communication and Business and how he could make better deals and help people by talking to them in the future that he may need for a job.

Becoming an Employee: When Viha reached a certain age he decided to try and become a receptionist in Karakura Japan helping the students and faculty members around the school, He spent a while learning about how he could become an employee there in the future and the requirements he needed to have in order to become a faculty member. He spent around a month studying about this and what he needed to do before applying. After he completed this he started to write his detailed application, putting in alot of effort as the job meant alot to him. to become a school employee so that he could work the job as a receptionist helping students and faculty members with various different things. He studied the different events that took place around the school and what he could do in them and how he could help if he did get into the employee position and how he could be better in the future.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
Well… First thing off, I want to work for KHS in order to participate in events that happen around the school and help, I want to help students with any questions that they may need help with around the school or just in general, I want to make sure the other faculty members don’t need help with anything and that they are fine, and lastly I want to be able to make sure the students follow the school rules and policy to make sure that nothing bad ends up happening or that no one gets injured or hurt. I also want to be more known in the community and by other members in faculty to gain more friends in that type of thing..

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants for various different reasons. Firstly I am fast with different situations and I can run fast, jump high, and swim fast to catch students in any chases that may happen. I know that not everyone can do this but it is also a big thing, I know a lot about the school and the rules and policy around it and how students can make sure not to break anything. I believe that I am a good fit because of my knowledge in communication and business that I have studied for multiple years previously and I think that helps me a bit. I think that not every person have these skills and that they can benefit me in being a member of the employee team in the school and that is why I think I should be accepted over other applicants.

────────────​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thanks for your paitence and for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. After review we've decided we'd love to have you as a member of the faction, please DM me on discord for the next steps! - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread