mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

About “racism”

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay im gonna point you out on this @Adym you say the term “:jesus:” isn’t allowed yet people of the black skin tone like me say “:jesus:” and “:jesus:” all the time yet they aren’t banned now are they lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

GenjiTheNinja

Level 4
You say that but Tyler a mod says ***** all the time and he isn’t even black he’s a Mexican or can mods just do what they want and don’t have to follow rules? Like deadass did that rule cause you can’t just say no racism and then people of that same race make a joke saying a word like ****** or ***** etc. and then get banned for it and be all confused fix that rule so it’s clearly saying it doesn’t matter if you that race you can’t say that word

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
You say that but Tyler a mod says :jesus: all the time and he isn’t even black he’s a Mexican or can mods just do what they want and don’t have to follow rules? Like deadass did that rule cause you can’t just say no racism and then people of that same race make a joke saying a word like :jesus: or ***** etc. and then get banned for it and be all confused fix that rule so it’s clearly saying it doesn’t matter if you that race you can’t say that word
Tristem got heavily warned after using such words, to avoid controversies in OOC we should avoid using racial slurs.
There's no need to start a debate over this.

GenjiTheNinja

Level 4
Tristem got heavily warned after using such words, to avoid controversies in OOC we should avoid using racial slurs.
There's no need to start a debate over this.
I’m not really starting a debate I’m really just pointing out something to fix again as I said before you should set the rule as No Racism what so ever (even if you are of that same race it won’t be tolerated) so people like me won’t get it wrong

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
I’m not really starting a debate I’m really just pointing out something to fix again as I said before you should set the rule as No Racism what so ever (even if you are of that same race it won’t be tolerated) so people like me won’t get it wrong
In the rules it clearly states,
1. In OOC Chat, you are not allowed to harass, be sexist, racist, discriminate, or attempt to perform any malicious behaviour. If racism, extremism, Nazism is present in IC to the point of which it is becoming uncomfortable for players and presented in a unserious manner (such as skins from Adolf Hitler), staff have the right to ban you.​

GenjiTheNinja

Level 4
It’s says don’t be racist but yet it’s not exactly racist to joke or say something about your own race like if a Jewish person makes a joke about there culture to another Jewish person would they find it as being racist?

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
It’s says don’t be racist but yet it’s not exactly racist to joke or say something about your own race like if a Jewish person makes a joke about there culture to another Jewish person would they find it as being racist?
In the rule it clearly states,
17. Trying to find any 'loop-holes' in the rules and abusing this may lead to punishment, staff have the right to create new rules if the gameplay is deemed unfair.​
We have no way to verify anyones races, this can easily be used as a loop-hole. Therefore you should refrain from using any racial slurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread