mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

About duos or individuals after enganging a "taunting" scenario

Alright, this is something that I couldn't slip easily and extended to some end. I've made a situation of my main character (she was her own biography on the forums, and I had to stop its full development during the months as to get some other plot and aesthetics into preliminary care) inclined to find and become aggressive (she just casted some pooled rain water from the ground, and spit at one of two girls portraying the situation) at a duo that did a bit of "bully" on a test character.

This "Test" character, known as Scarlett K. Wild (I didn't make a bio for her, so she was just made in a hurry as to be taunted but not physically or verbally traumatized/mugged in any way) made her way into two girls who've mounted allusion about her as a "bootleg" of one of the Herrington's females, just made up with them into following and ending up in an intertwine, in wich those girls come and find another Herrington. Scarlett couldn't do more but paying attention to the movility and versatility of the situation, mostly into the deprecated ways of the girls and the male Herrington into advocating that she was dragged for amusement, reckoning on how useless it was to advocate that Scarlett was nothing but the Irish flesh of a false, bootleg of a leuprechan who doesn't even sport from wich part the Herrington departed from.

During Scarlett's denouement, the male Herrington finally went on blistering her by believing she was just joking about Karakura's most known, and possibly arrogant family. And then by that I've wrote and brought up Cupa Z. Persson into an aftermath where she believed that, after Scarlett's averted departure from the soaring slurs (the girls made their way to the garage of the Spartan Household, just outside and as the place of the success and leaving from the plethoric rain), she was mugged and taken injured by an accident that Scarlett herself happened to be part of by passing into armed anonymous folks, taking the time of rapidly scamming, stealing and rapidly beating her hard in that unlucky trajectory. As an excuse for Cupa to lately rant Spartan Household's insiders as assholes; pissed and verbally fatidic, Scarlett faked the base occurrence by including the girls she stumbled by as the ones who've orchestrated the "Attack", for then to Cupa do her annoying, but controlled bidding of just taunting and at max getting slapped by the volleyball girl-y (one of the two girls, together, knowing what could've been happened at expense of short-amusement) after spiting at her.

Let's say that Scarlett is some sort of high, Irish stereoptype that saves up as one of Cupa's limited time friends who only got to hitch with during an early, pluvial Saturday on Novemeber (now, then..in-game) without having expected to stumble across a college girl and her short-fused, defender friend-y. I know this is a bit of a cheaty cheesy act, but no one was left harmed but a character who wasn't disposed and just quickly harmed (mugged but not nearly terminal, nor a goner). Scarlett's presence's mostly to be considered of a Karakura visit, as then to know that she went through and make it to Cupa as to return her "home" (consider it as a miscellaneous department excuse), find out off her adultered parade and run through the rain as to find the girls there herself. It almost went true, but at last woman's passive aggressiveness can only become an indulged act of bailing by running off (and rolling out, out of time and out of shore).

And now, a question for you, readers. Do you think Cupa should've made it to the authorities' demanding prosecutions? Should she've tried to at least roll tight and and flinch one of the girls, or the male Harrington (who was inside of the front entrance of the Spartan Household, not doing much when Cupa was there to act underneath the moving ambiguity) by socking once more in retribution? Or could've it been a better plan to involving as another fraternity member, lollygagging and winning a conversation as to entail a more comfortable diffuse that could have been not too aggressive?

Honestly, I think all of them were on the same path of moving out and making cowardice as the next allegory for, yet, another more roll with soaring dices but no real grounds. Even Scarlett couldn't step clear after leaving, and so perhaps those other girls haven't.

Users who are viewing this thread