mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

About Phoenix aka 'Smartguy414's brother'

amamyo

Level 62
We all know a fellow named 'Smartguy414', yes?
Well, supposedly, his "Twin Brother" Phoenix has made an account on the forums for SOME reason.

I honestly think this is an Alt account created by the original Smartguy414, although I could be wrong. Either way, I think that Phoenix should be banned from the forums because he is rating everyone's posts 'Dumb' for no reason whatsoever. This is obviously against the rules, and people have been commenting about it on his profile. I also think that if he is banned he should be IP banned (If it is possible to IP ban someone from the forums) if he is banned because he may make another Alt. I honestly don't know what Phoenix is even doing here if he IS Smartguy414's "Twin Brother", since he can't play on the server and is doing nothing on the forums other than rating other peoples' posts 'Dumb'.
Thank you for reading
<3<3<3<3<3
Amy

Phoenix

Level 2
@AmySenpai, wtf is wrong with you? I'm not even being mean to no one on the forums. P.S. I also rated some players as positive. Not everyone as dumb, just some.

TreeKatt

Level 10
We all know a fellow named 'Smartguy414', yes?
Well, supposedly, his "Twin Brother" Phoenix has made an account on the forums for SOME reason.

I honestly think this is an Alt account created by the original Smartguy414, although I could be wrong. Either way, I think that Phoenix should be banned from the forums because he is rating everyone's posts 'Dumb' for no reason whatsoever. This is obviously against the rules, and people have been commenting about it on his profile. I also think that if he is banned he should be IP banned (If it is possible to IP ban someone from the forums) if he is banned because he may make another Alt. I honestly don't know what Phoenix is even doing here if he IS Smartguy414's "Twin Brother", since he can't play on the server and is doing nothing on the forums other than rating other peoples' posts 'Dumb'.
Thank you for reading
Amy
That's great timing. He rated 'Dumb' before I could even read it. How sexy is that?

Phoenix

Level 2
@AmySenpai, I rated you dumb because you're whining and bitching about what I did. :angry: Also, go look at all the other threads and you'll see that I rated some other ones as positive.

amamyo

Level 62
@AmySenpai, I rated you dumb because you're whining and bitching about what I did. :angry:
Yeah, about how you broke the rules. Listen bud, sometimes life doesn't go the way you want it to. Deal with it.

Legatus

Level 9
@AmySenpai, wtf is wrong with you? I'm not even being mean to no one on the forums. P.S. I also rated some players as positive. Not everyone as dumb, just some.
Yes. So, in your own proffessional opinion, which I'm sure we can all trust, you have taken it under your wing to list postings stupid based on an intelligence rating, because of course you are a certified IQ examiner who can, by looking at a simple piece of text on line, judge if it meets the standards of smarts.

Thiriston

Level 21
There is no need to create an entire "hate thread" on a player. Although they may be extremely rude, just report them. All you're doing is allowing this player to argue more with you, which is really unnecessary at this point. I am not taking sides.

Fire

Level 8
What i want... You mean what most people on the forums want. Just leave and delete Your forums Acc

Users who are viewing this thread