mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

About Server

DJLord

Level 17
This is for all the people that are new or haven't joined this wonderful schoolRP
I feel like so many people should play this because for that past FULL year that I have played this I have enjoyed this server so much and also over the long time ive played I also donated and I got really cool things and I have meet so many Nice, kind, loving, Crushes... I MEAN WHAT... people on this server and I would never quit this server even though right now my account got hacked so I cant type I still can play and enjoy this wonderful server. over the time ive played it this server had have 2 different maps 1 was somewhere and the other one is in Japan... also don't worry you don't have to speak non-English... but over the time ive been here ive also meet very nice people/staff like these staff are FilthyDuck Tozokyo but I love to play this server so much every day and I wish this server had way more people although when I'm writing this over 200 out of 400 people are on and also if you play this you can meet like famous people like samgladiator taurtis and all of them on here and also REMEBER this is a schoolRP so there are bullys like ive been bullied by SVEN but I don't care anymore I have moved on and even currently he bullys me but I also have crushes that stand up for me... I WONT SAY MY CRUSHES (Ill private message you if you want to know)... but this server also has many cool plugins so you can do ./me ./y ./ooc ./looc ./w ./ww and more but also this server has many warps like:
./warp Gym
./warp Roof
./Warp Café
./Warp FamilyStore
And More
But what I'm trying to say is I really love this server and I want people to take this link of this excact page and share it with friends on like steam,skype,roblox,snapchat,etc and get many more to come on and play this server and to all THAT HAVENT PLAYED the ip is play.schoolrp.net and also this server I would suggest to share because this server also has comps. for like a dojo one and so many more that the wonderful people/staff thing of and suggest/build on the server for these things and so many people have been banned/kicked but I think they meant to get banned/kicked because honestly the staff are not harsh and they don't say you said this word wrong on your LARS test you get a Banned... No they don't do that they are nice kind loving people and also all the teachers... I skip class a lot so a lot of F's For me... But I suggest going to class and finding a Gf/Bf/Crush and maybe just friends and Not bullys also I suggest not being a bully
For playing this long and loving this server SO SO much I made this that took me 2 hours to make out of all blocks!2016-09-22_21.39.57.png
But Yeah Join The Server And Enjoy! Play.Schoolrp.net And this is the 4th time I made this due to failing... ALOT...
#FilthyDuck
#Tokozo

#SchoolRP!

Attachments

• 2016-09-22_21.39.57.png
    2016-09-22_21.39.57.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

DJLord

Level 17
I'm sorry I just had to post this because I have played for a year and I loved it so much and thanks to all the staff that made this WONDERFUL server!

Greci

Level 46
As this is a guide throughout schoolrp, you put it in the wrong section. It really should go in the section guides.

DJLord

Level 17
Ok sorry I didn't know but I'm going to leave this hear because its kinda up to staff if I have to put it there but thank you for telling me greci

DJLord

Level 17
Also if anyone was wondering I haven't played is because my account got hacked so I cant type in chat so

Users who are viewing this thread