mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Absence.

Hello all people in the Forums of SchoolRP,
Today I made a hard choice.
Joining SchoolRP in 2015 well late 2015 was different to other RP servers, it was more fun, better, and stronger, yet, it being Furness it was not perfect, so I left. Around two years later I come back to find a better place, but, me being me gets a perma ban, that was dealt with so, I got back to Karakura, in 2018. I met many great people including
@Mity
@Totoro_Sam
@MatthyGaming
@Fire_
@MikeShotGaming
@TechnicWolfie
There are more like KittyShotZ but I do not know her forums and others, you know who you are but, it would be too long of a list.
Soon after I got my Teacher, rose to HD, quit, got ICT and quit again.

After this my main stage happened, I got Shop Owner and it was going well, met new people, and honestly, all was going to plan. Except for last week, my dad got ULTRA mad at me which lead for me having to have an Absence. I also got poor to not afford my Re Stock but, I could have managed it. But with my father getting ultra mad, I will have to leave SchoolRP for some time.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Fire_

Level 13
Mannnn I believe you’ll come back soon, hopefully as I only saw ya today, even my dad was mad but I came back, hopefully the same to you!

MatthyGaming

Level 26
agg, I hope you come back soon. I am really glad that I got to know you. Here comes the #The100 quote. May We Meet Again

Mity

Level 104
I hope you finally accept youre gay before you come back <3
no but srsly, will miss you <3

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
I know I hardly rp with you.. or talk to you... but am I one of those people who helped you along the way.....?

Users who are viewing this thread