Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnKami

Level 1
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: AutumnKami.
Role in School Council: Councillor.
Expected activity (out of ten): 10.
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13.
Previous Applications: School Nurse (Denied)
Motivation for joining: I thought to myself about helping the school with more stuff and make it a awesome school.
What is the School Council?: A school council is a group of people who meat up every week and discuss the school events and how to improve it.
What happens in the School Council?: In the school council, teachers and students discuss how to improve the school and fix some issues.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would let him finish his idea, and make a recommendation to adjust it, or ask for other ideas to compare it to.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would ask for suggestions about how it could make more sense, and if I agree with the changes, I'd present my edited idea next meeting.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hello, students and teachers of Taketatsu High! How is everyone? .... Excellent! As you probably have noticed i have been given the honor of being elected of School President thanks to all of you. I can tell you right off the bat - it hasn't been easy. However, I can also tell you I will do everything in my power to represent our school in it's finest! All of your ideas will be heard, but I can't guarantee they will all be set into motion. Any-who you all know where to find me! Thank you all so much, and I hope to see you around!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I would come into the meeting, and I would say, "Hello everyone. I am back! As was made obvious, I have missed the last 5 meetings, and I sincerely apologize to you all. I am willing to make up any missed work, and am ready to contribute some ideas I've made in the time missed."

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I would first ask why I was being demoted, and if it's reasonable, I would thank everyone for including me in the time that I had, gather my things, say my goodbyes, and try to contribute to the school community in a different way.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? Dear Principle Duck,
The reason I am writing to you is in hopes that I can be included in the school's Student Council. Although my reputation may not me as outstanding as other candidates, I feel I could be suitable for the job. If this application is accepted, there are a few things I would like to do as part of the council.
Starting off, I would like to show people that they truly are involved, no matter their position. Students ideas should always be accepted. Caring for each other is also important. People should have more friends than enemies, and should never feel lonely or neglected.
In addition to this, I would help people make better choices; healthier choices, by preventing the use of drugs or alcohol, and by giving students more options to include in their healthier diets.
Last, but certainly not least, is something I value a lot. Always, even in the most minor, and what seem to be irrelevant ways, there is always something open for improvement. Connecting back to the inclusion of ideas from students, I would be open for ideas from anywhere that can improve Taketatsu High. Improvement is always beneficial for the school and its participants, and can always improve the educational experience.
With all of this wrapped up in a nutshell, I think I would make a good Councillor. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Sincerely,

AutumnKami.

Thiriston

Level 21
Accepted
Congratulations, your app has been accepted. Good, long, application. I was debating giving you the Vice President position, but I wasn't sure if you were up for the task.

PM me if you have any questions regarding your application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread