How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I have not been banned at all.

What Country are you from?:
U.S.A

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, my discord is Nala#0139

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do know if I'm inactive I can be demoted or fired, sometimes if I am inactive I'll put a notice to others.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Well I have been on this server for 3 years I have always been on it every hour of my day, but since the big break I have been on it none stop, on forums im on most of the time but not much, I usually AT LEAST go on forums for 5 hrs or more.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-app.28243/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.27638/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.27643/ (Accepted)

------------------------------------------------------------

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I want to become a professor on SRP because I always wanted to teach on this server, as it seems fun and interesting. I feel like college classes are more relaxed than highschool classes, as college students are expected to act maturely as if they were professional adults. I understand that this might not be the case some times, but considering highschool classes, which are way more chaotic, I’d rather be a professor than a teacher. Another reason that implores me to apply is the idea of becoming a professor to teach a certain subject such, as anatomy and physiology. It also appears that you have more unique lessons in that subject, and have more time on it. I love learning about anatomy and physiology in real life, it's a very interesting subject. Not only can it help students' future in roleplay, but it also seems that it can benefit them in real life. I also have lots of knowledge about the subject and how to teach it. It also makes sense for my character to become a college professor, as before he moved to Karakura he was a college professor in the United States of America. My character also loves teaching, and tries his best to make his
classes interactive and fun.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I have a wealth of role playing experience.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
These classroom logs represent a set of information supplied during each class, with the main focus of refining on the activity that took place in class. The value of the logs come from the need of making sure every teacher is present, making sure they are taking part in their duty, and to reduce the vast amounts of confusion that can appear from such a big list of school employees.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1.No talking while the speaker/professor is presenting or hosting a lesson (unless directed otherwise).
2.No student is allowed to be on their phone during class.
3. You must be seated during every class. If you cannot find a seat you will be asked to sit on the floor in the back of the classroom.
4.You are to follow any directions given to you by the professor or any other adult.
5. No food or drink is allowed in the class.
6. No throwing items in the classroom.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've role-played on SchoolRP in various styles with various family/organization/school club roles.. I've role-played in the Verette family, and now I role-play in the Helvete family. It's allowed me to develop as a role-player by an appreciable amount. I'm much more familiar with the rules on the server, and take them into account while role-playing.
I have roleplays and roblox to, many different servers with me and my friends, we try to find a perfect roleplay that we all wanna do,

-------------------------------------------------------------------

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A college professor must host at least ten classes every OOC month, or they may be removed/demoted due to inactivity. Upon hosting ten classes, 275k yen is paid in In Character cash. Every 5 classes hosted after that is another 50k yen. If a professor is available while another professor hosts a class, they may help watch over the class to make sure no problems arise that the single professor hosting the class wouldn’t be able to handle by themselves. If another professor’s class becomes too crowded, they may also host another class in order to make sure not too many students are in one class, crowded on the floor or by the walls rather than in seats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
A Japanese looking male would be standing at 4’10 he would have brown hair and light Brown eyes, there would be black earrings in his ears, he would have a blue jacket and a white t-shirt under it leading along with black pants, he would also have a tattoo on his face it was a cross, He would also have two hearing aids in his ears.

Kioi would look at students and think of them as young minds that don't need molding, but need inspiration and motivation to complete tasks that interest them. Educators that worked at this facility had nothing but Kioi’s respect and admiration for successfully being able to cope with students that can sometimes be a handful. He felt as though he could learn so much from both students and educators, especially in this day and age where knowledge isn’t just in textbooks.

Kioi has the same impact on teachers, he sees teachers as role models, and he expects them to do their job, he loves to see other teachers show students what they should and shouldn't be doing and teaching them.

Kioi’s personality is very unexpected to others he might seem very shy but once you talk to him his personality is very poppy,
Kioi is very enthusiastic and very excited, some people don't know but he doesn't get upset much, he's a very happy person in general.

Kioi is planning on staying as a teacher, maybe finding himself a gf/bf and starting a family, but he always makes sure kids in school come first, as he plans on being a councilor soon or maybe a normal teacher he wants to try for being a college professor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?:
I tell them to stop yelling, this is an educational facility and there should be no distractions that would prevent other students from focusing entirely on their productive learning environment.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I direct them to exit the classroom and file a report, issuing them a strike. If they still fail to listen to directions I will contact a higher up such as the Vice Principal or the Dean to deal with them. If they fail to fearrp, I’ll contact staff in /help and continue with the class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me sets his water bottle on his desk silently, making his way to the copier with the printed out excerpt in hand. Upon arrival, &5Kioi&r proceeds to place the excerpt in the copy machine, pressing the button to make a total of 40 copies.

/me he would turn away from his podium and face towards the white board behind him . He would carefully write his name, the date, and the class period he was hosting. He then would bring his hand lower away from what he just wrote to write a lesson target for his students to complete by the end of the day.

/me His reaction would change to a disappointing look with a gentle sigh coming from his mouth. he would hold his walking stick firmly correcting the student who made the disturbing noise. He would slam his walking stick to the floor walking past the podium to finish his thought of the lecture.

/me stepped over to his main desk as he sat down in his office chair. Idle, he would have given a moment to lean against the chair as he looked over the working students. Putting his hands on the desk, he leaned forward as he looked through the notebooks that had just been turned in, taking a pen and writing inside of them, carrying a focused expression.

/me would have deeply inhaled and exhaled as he walked onto the podium, carrying a serious glare as he stood up in his tallest posture, straightening the set of notebooks in his big hands before looking at the classroom. He would have furrowed his thick eyebrows as he looked at the student.

--------------------------------------------------------

Backstory

A japanese male named Kioi “KI” Mias he was raised by his mother and father located in japan, when he was 4 his mother got a job as a drama teacher, once she got the job Kioi started to look up to her he admire her job, as his father moved to Florida to get a much better life, Kioi’s mother raised him for 15 years, Kioi and his mother moved to a different part of japan as kioi moved his stuff into his new house, he thought to himself that he should apply for a college that was nearby, as he settled into his new apt for a few days he started looking into colleges/schools, as he looked he saw Karakura highschool, he started to write out his college application, as he thought more about what he would like as a job, as he thought more he remembered what his mother was, once he handed his college application into the dean he would wait a while to hear back from him, after a while he heard back..it was approved he was very happy, when he turned 29 he decided to apply for being a college professor, he took his time and he finished he turned it into the dean, now all he is waiting for is a approval or a denial.

----------------------------------------------------
In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kioi “KI” Mias

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mister.

Given Name(s):
Kioi

Preferred Name:
Kio

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japan

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Master's, Bachelors.

Year of Graduation:
20XX (Year undefined, as time is quite complicated in SRP.)

Major(s):
History

Minors:
N/A

Native Languages:
Russian, English
Other Languages:
French, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
yes

Preferred Teaching Subject:
History if not i would love to teach
Chemistry (Chemistry Topic's Thermochemistry or Atomic Structure.)

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
I said this previously but i would like to be 29 if i do get accepted and that's really all!

Do you have any questions?:
No, I do not have any questions at all!

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

[Notes]
I can see there's been detail added nto the questions and you seem passionate to want to try a new form of roleplay. History is currently a taken subject however I can see you've added chemistry and specified on a few topics you'd like to cover, I will also DMing further on these topics as well to set it all up.

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif
[ Doughlah#4327 ]
[ SRP MODERATOR ]
[42] [Vice-Dean] W. Aiya Saiky

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread