Level 10
kuroishirai
kuroishirai
Omega
(edited)
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: MistyTheCat206
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 7.5/10 Weekdays 2/3 Weekends 3/4 (some days I'll be busy)
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 16
Previous Applications: Councillor (Denied)
Motivation for joining: I really love the server, and I think I feel like I fit into the school well. I feel like I have a more stronger connection to the server. And I feel like I guts to be responsible enough to lead or represent Taketatsu High School and attend school meetings. I would like to be able to help students with problems and make a good role model. And I want to be able to state my idea's.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a team of students who help out the school and organize events for the school. Attending meetings every Thursday at 7: 30, stating there idea's on making the school better and taking care of the others students, teachers and admins.
What happens in the School Council?: Every Thursday the School Council, teachers and staff members attend a meeting where they all discuss idea's on how to improve the school or help with any student problems that they're having.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a Councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: We would have a talk on how we can improve the idea and make it not awful, then once were happy with our idea I would tell a staff, teacher or admin the idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would tell them nicely on how they can improve my idea so they are happy with it. Once we have improved the idea on how they like it and I like it we will submit it.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hello Taketatsu High School I'm you're new School Council President. First off I will like to say thank you all so much for voting me, I'm very happy I get to work with the school community, and I'll be happy to improve the school and hear you're idea's for the school. And I'll love to organize events and idea to improve Taketatsu High School. Come find me for you're idea's and improvements.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?:
I'm terribly sorry I couldn't make it these 5 meeting as I was absent. Is there anything I can do to make it up for you?

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?:
I'd first ask why I'm being removed if I understand I'll accept it and not fuss about it and remember all those good memories I've had as a Councillor

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?:
Dear Principal Duck.

Being a School Councillor would be amazing! I'll try my best to attend every meeting, and I'll be happy to attend much more. I hope you would be happy with me being Councillor, I feel like I am responsible enough to keep my place. I would do my best to keep everyone happy, safe and help others, so everyone can live a happy and less stressful life! If I don't turn up for a meeting, there is always going to be a reason, as I would never say that I didn't want to come to the meeting. I would love to represent Taketatsu High School as long as I am here to make the best of things while I am still at Taketatsu High School, and make this School stand out for them all. I hope you'll see me as a great, trustworthy Councillor.

Thank you for your time! Sincerely Misty

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Pending
You're really lucky I'm not going to deny this. I want you to fix the letter to the principal. You're trying to convince the principal that you would be a good fit for the councillor role, you aren't a councillor yet. Other than that, I believe your application is fine. Reply to this thread saying that you've fixed your app. From there, I'll mark the application (either accepted or denied).

Thiriston

Level 21
Accepted
Congratulations, your app had been accepted. You were supposed to alert me that you've edited the thread, but luckily I read it over again.

PM me if you have any questions regarding this application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread