CraftyKanna

Level 0
Basic Information

What is your Minecraft username?: CraftyKanna

How old are you?: 18 years old

Do you have any previous bans?: None

What Country are you from?: United States of America

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Sleepy Kanna#3037

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge and agree to these consequences if this ever occurs.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Due to the recent pandemic I have been playing on the server everyday. I spend hours a day on the server and continue to enjoy it each day. If the pandemic finally comes to an end and I have to work on the weekdays I will try my best to be active more on weekends. Lately I have been participating in the Out Of Character chat writing Daily Reminders for players on the server. These reminders would consist of taking care of your needs in real life. Due to the quarantine most people would ignore these simple tasks in real life because of the isolation. It means a lot to me that many players do find these reminders very helpful for their day to day lives. This is a way for me to be a part of the server as a community and to establish myself as a member of that community. Even during the times I'm out of role play I guide players around the server who are new, answering any questions they have. Having a guide would have been helpful to any newcomer to the server. This transition can be completely different and scary, With my assistance I calm these fears. It needs to be remembered we all started out new at one point. I dedicate myself to this server and will continue to dedicate myself to the students as an upcoming professor. With the forums I focus on reading the character applications specifically the College Applications. I adore reading each application to see the goals of a soon to be College Student.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
College Application - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/etaki-yutos-college-application.23635/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: My motivation for becoming a professor is to follow my character's mother in teaching. My character’s mother taught the arts of conducting music. This has made my character become more focused on teaching the youth of her English studies.I want to teach language and literature to students who care about the truth behind a good book and even poetry. I want my students to be more invested in their creative writing process in my class. Etaki Yuto has been through a terrible accident that caused her to become blind, due to this incident she wants to show anyone can achieve their dreams. Even because of this disability Etaki Yuto was able to carry through her education being blind. Her dream career would be to become a College Professor, to spread her knowledge of English down to younger adults making them see the world through a different lense. It's not only important to her but to her character creator wanting her to follow her upcoming future career. By becoming a professor she can grow stronger as an individual shaping young minds to accomplish their future goals. As a Professor she wants to continue to be a guide for each student to accomplish a goal and a dream career. To my character this has been a great importance to her story.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have been role playing for 4 years and would say I have a lot of role playing experiences. Role playing was a fun way for me to pass time and really connect with a character I have created. Before joining SchoolRP I’ve roleplayed in many other servers in completely different scenarios. This would include High school, Camping, Zombie Apocalypse, and Underwater RPs. In many of these roleplays I acted as authority figures along with civilians around the town. To me role playing has helped my creative process for coming up with unique and different characters. Since I have joined SchoolRP I have practiced using proper grammar, the use of actions, and becoming a role model for younger students in the school.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are where a Professor can report when they have hosted a class. This can be important to not only the professor but to School Superiors. This is how School Superiors can track the process of when and which days a professor is hosting their class. Every College Professor must complete a certain amount of tasks each day and one essential task is preparing a class and instructing their students. Towards the end of each month classroom logs come into play for how many classes were provided to receive a larger amount of money in paychecks.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
My Strict Classroom Rules..
  1. NO Talking, Unless it's appropriate and pertinent to the class discussion.
  2. NO Electronics when the Professor or another student is talking as this becomes disruptive. However they can be used when requested by the Professor.
  3. Be Respectful inside and outside of the classroom to all authority figures and staff members, This includes all students of all ages. Treat others with the respect you wish to receive.
  4. NO Cussing in the classroom or on school grounds. Act as a role model for younger students around the campus.
  5. NO Eating and Drinking any sustenance in the classroom. Water is the ONLY exception.
  6. Seating Chart is mandatory. This is so Professor Etaki Yuto can locate each student when passing and receiving papers.
  7. NO BULLYING. Any form of this behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a expulsion from the class.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I have roleplayed on previous Minecraft servers before SchoolRP and in discord servers. Roleplays I have been a part of include Zombie Apocalypse, Camping, High schools, and Underwater Rps. Each roleplay that took place I created a characters story and infused it with the plot of each roleplay category. Before joining SchoolRP I had numerous mistakes with behavior and actions of a character's emotions in certain situations that they have faced. Even then my grammar was poorly written and many people couldn't understand my sentences. When learning about SchoolRP in just a few weeks I have improved on these flaws I originally had. I'm thankful for the new experience I gained from the server itself along with many outgoing characters.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary? As a College Professor they receive countless tasks everyday from either supervisors or their students. These responsibilities include planning and executing lectures, Being available to students for academic assistance and Mentoring, and to be able to report their class progress and activities to superiors. This list would also be giving students assignments and projects to reach a certain grade in the class. Each student must present completed homework to maintain a stable grade to look forward to their upcoming future goals and careers. My character wants to have each student be successful in her classes. A College Professor's salary is around 275,000-300,000 yen per 15 classes, and in addition they can gain an extra 50,000 more if the professor has taught 5 more classes per month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Etaki Yuto stands at 5,2 with a petite figure, weighing at 92 pounds. Her hair color is a bright blonde that droops down her body with some of it straighten in the back. She holds onto a purple flower crown that is made from her mother's favorite flower. Her eyes are a white silver color showing the fact that she is blind but they still contain her gentle demeanor. She wears a white shirt with a black and blue skirt having knee high tights along with her black flats.

Not only does she wander the school as a College Student but she does this with being blind. I think this characteristic of my character stands out and should be mentioned that Etaki continues to be an amazing Student with finishing her Homework on time when being a blind student. For her it's been difficult to navigate through the school but continues to thrive wanting to teach. Her quote she goes by is “Anyone can accomplish what's ahead of them.” and that is exactly what she is doing.

Her outlook on the students and staff members is to respect each individual. She's a sweet girl who believes everyone has a story to them behind their appearance. Each story is special to her due to her own incidents. She wants to be everyone's friends and help them through difficult times.

Etaki Yuto is a shy,quiet and timid girl who usually stands in the background. Unless she is defending a cause she strongly believes in or is defending someone who has been wronged. She believes in justice. She's a strong independent young girl who takes chances to achieve her goals. Her goals are to accomplish college and become a teacher herself. This is important to Etaki to shape the young minds of students along with telling her tragic story. Keeping in mind no one can stop you from pursuing a dream.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do? I would calmly approach the members and inform them of the school policies. When approaching them I would get their attention quietly not to continue to disturb others around in the corridor. If needed to I would bring the next conversation outside of the school or to a quieter place before speaking. All students during class time should walk the halls to their destination only using a quiet voice, even if the student doesn't have a class. This means NO student should be lingering around classroom doors after a class has begun. They should have no reason to be shouting in the hallways as this can create a disturbance for other Professors teaching in nearby classrooms. Not only Professors but other teachers hosting a class. If their behavior would continue I would have to write a report of each student giving them after school detention. If measure would have to become extreme I would also report their actions to decide if they should stay on their team. They have earned a spot on the sports team and should take all excitement outside during school hours.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do? If any College Student is disturbing the environment of the classroom I would ask them as a warning to be quiet and continue their work. If they fail to cooperate with my directions I would remove them personally from the class filing a report of their behaviors in the classroom that day. A College Student is old enough to know how to act and respect a Professor's lesson. There should be absolutely no excuse for their inappropriate conduct. After the issue would be resolved I would take a quick second to collect myself back together and continue to teach the rest of the lesson to the other students.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would get up from her chair, She would pick up her walking stick and slowly made her way to the podium. She would listen to all the students coming inside her classroom and sitting down. She would begin to have a kind and welcoming smile introducing herself..

/me As she would finish her lesson she would pick up her walking stick carefully guiding herself to her desk picking up a handful of papers. She would walk around each table passing out homework for each student.

/me Her reaction would change to a disappointing look with a gentle sigh coming from her mouth. She would hold her walking stick firmly correcting the student who made the disturbing noise. She would slam her walking stick to the floor walking past the podium to finish her thought of the lecture.

/me She would turn away from her podium and face towards the white board behind her. She would carefully write her name, the date, and the class period she was hosting. She then would bring her hand lower away from what she just wrote to write a lesson target for her students to complete by the end of the day.

/me The bell would have rung as she waved goodbye to all her students as they quickly shoved each other out the door. She would smile slightly heading back to her desk sitting in her chair. A student would approach her to clarify a question we discuss in class. Etaki would look up towards the students voice and would gesture to her to sit down as she began to answer the question in more detail.

Backstory

Etaki Yuto was a brilliant student when she was younger and loved to draw for her parents. When she was 10 she brought home a family portrait she drew that day. Her mother and father were setting up the dinner table when she ran up to grab the portrait to show to her parents. When she was in her room she heard faint screaming downstairs and ran downstairs with her picture to see two older men hovering over her dead parents' corpses. The men kidnap her taking her to a far away place Etaki has never seen before. She was brought to an abandoned asylum where many other young girls and boys were locked away. She was thrown into the middle of the room, being told she would be the "star" of the show. There she was tortured and abused in front of the other children as an "example" to not misbehave. The damage was so brutal her eyes have been scarred making Etaki permanently blind. Without directions she was thrown back into the car that took her away and thrown into the woods, left for dead. Calling out and screaming out in pain, when she heard nearby cars passing by and was rescued. She was taken to the hospital immediately but the men who did this were never found. After her recovery she moved to Japan hoping for a new life at Karakura High school. This is where she would achieve her dreams of becoming a Professor teaching and sharing her story to shape young minds about the world.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Etaki Yuto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Etaki Yuto
Preferred Name: Miss Yuto

Age: She would turn 29 after graduating 8 years of college
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): None
Working Experience (# of years): None

Academic Degree:
Bachelors and Masters in English Literature, Bachelors and Masters in College Education

Year of Graduation: 2028
Major(s): Language And Literature and College Education
Minors: Psychology

Native Languages:
English
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None
Preferred Teaching Subject: English

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): None
Do you have any questions?: None for now

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Great application.

- Backstory is a little short but I am sure you can further develop your character as time goes on.

DM me for further instructions​

Users who are viewing this thread