mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Accepted]LinkInARainbow Student council App

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
LinkInARainbow

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: Warned once for flooding the chat.

What Country are you from?: Portugal

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username?): yes,It's YourlocalRainbow#1781

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
first application as a librarian[accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/catchingrainbows-librarian-application.3892/:
second application for nurse [denied] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/catchingrainbow-nurse-app.12390/.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I spend most of my free time on the server and, when i'm working I only join on the weekends.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand and I will be aware of my inactivity,

Trivia

What is the Student Council?: A student council is a group of students elected to work on issues of concern that some students face, they also work on events that can fund the school and bring the students together.

What happens in the School Council?:
The purpose of the student council is to give students a chance to develop initiative while planning school activities and many other services, which contribute to school spirit and community well-being.
Another goal of a student council are the ideas that once introduced and spoken the council president will decide and established it.
The student council respect his/ her leader, works upon an organizational behavior, plan events or become more involved in various work programs.
Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?:
Working in a group is a great way to show different perspectives, because, as we work on the ideas and opinions that are given, we become more open about it.
Working in groups can help students develop a host of skills that are increasingly important in the professional world, break complex tasks into parts and steps, plan and manage time for everyone, give and receive feedback on performance
and finally, develops stronger communication skills.
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have been roleplaying for almost 2 years, having different experiences from a student to librarian.I've participated in some events as well and being active as much as I can.

Roleplay Scenario

You are on the Student Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I respect their opinion but, I'll always discuss alternative ways for a better Idea that everyone might like better
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: Well, we all have different opinions and I respect that. As long as everyone comes to reach an agreement that pleases everyone.

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: For a good environment in the student council room, everyone should be calm and try to reach an agreement. but if somehow it turns into an argument I would gently tell them to stay calm and try different ways to turn the argument down, making it into a peaceful environment.
In-Character Information

Characters name:
Matvey Survok
Characters gender: Male
Characters age: 17
What Student Council position are you applying for?: Council Secretary
Why do you want this position? : I want this position because for me, an organized person and always free to help everyone will take this chance to help everyone in the school community in everything.

Extra

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?: I'm a kind person and love to help people, even if something goes down I never give up.
Do you have any questions?: No, I don't

Last edited:

ElectroGamz72

Level 14
Accepted!
I'm sorry this came a bit late, you will recieve your rank as soon as possible! I believe in you, welcome to the team!

Users who are viewing this thread