Level 8
[OOC]

IGN:
Sk3lliF1r3
Role in School Council: Vice-President
Expected activity: 7-9/10
Age IRL: 14... Turning 15 in March
Previous Apps: None
Motivation for joining: I would like to help make the school a better place and try get more people to stop fighting and just be friendly to everyone. There are lots of Students who need help and i would like to help them with their problems.
What is the school council: The school council is a group of students who want to help make a change in the school and the things that happen in it.
What happens in the school council: The school council meets every Thursday at 7:30 am and they have discussions and plan what they are going to do in the school.

[Scenario Section]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would suggest that we try to improve the idea and see if we can turn it into something we could do.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would see if anyone would help improve it and if no-one will then i would just move on to another idea.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hey guys. My names Fire and i'm the new Taketatsu High President. I hope we can work together well and make this school one of the greatest that has ever been built. I intend to help all Students in need and I also wish to help any Teachers if they require assistance. We can and we all will make this school a better place to be in. All we need to do is work together.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I would apologize allot and find out what i can do as a punishment and what i can do to make it not happen again.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I would understand fully unless it is not a viable reason and then i would be slightly disappointed.

[IC]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be this role?

To Principal Ducks

School Council... Most Students only dream of being in it, few put in the effort to apply and even fewer get in. I am merely on of those few who is willing to spend their time to try help the school out and make it a better place for Students. I believe that i could help improve the way students feel about the school and the way they feel about everyone else. I want to help make the school a more positive place and a more enjoyable place to be.

Sincerely, Fire

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Accepted
You will be placed as a council audit due to your minor grammar issues and run on sentences.

PM me if you have any questions regarding this application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread