mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ACCOUNT STOLEN,ALL BELONGINGS GONE TO WASTE

Lucia <3

Level 1
IGN:
Old hacked account's ign: KalipsoRP
New account's ign: surferperson

Here I will provide screenshots that I think will fit this situation the best.
If this is not enough or lower quality then it should be,please do message me on my discord!
I am more then happy to provide any more proof if it is needed.

DISCORD:K a l i p s o#1509
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I can't even express how sad I am that all my applications on this forum have only been requests for some kind of loss,nor do I take pride in it. I could've gotten over the fact that my "wiped" money from the bank glitch that has happend to many other fellow players,can't be returned but what happend to me today left me devostated. I swear to god I almost cried...
As most people know me on the server including staff,friends and some players I don't interact much with I go by the ign of KalipsoRP. At least I did until today,when I treid to log into my account seeing that the password was incorrect.I already knew something was wrong so I fast as possible went to the minecraft website attempting to log into it aswell. Nothing.
Someone changed the password and to add to it I went on my namemc to see my skin also changed from my usual SRP shaded skin to some skindexian monstrosity! Not just that,oh no,even the location,changed to Australia. That's not where I live. Now left without anything,I couldn't log into my namemc,my minecraft account nor the minecraft website.This was 100 precent because I have bought this account for 2 dollars of some shady website,and after a few months well... this happend. At least I learned my lesson now. I started to panic ofcourse as the tought of loosing all my SRP bellongings flew trough my mind. I tought I'd loose everything...
My well earned items,my vehicles,my lucky glasses,my apartment and most importantly my friends.
But the panic went away as I rememberd I could join with another brand new account and request my items. So here I am with a new account,asking for my items returned,for my grade to be set to [Grade-12] and my age to be set to 18 as it was before this madness happened. I will provide as much proof as I can. I will even leave my discord so you can dm me,I'm willing to show you that I've used it even before this happend,many people know me and some staff do aswell.
I'll try to get some of my friends to reply down below if thats what it takes. I'll also include screenshots of some memories or gameplay aswell as my latest inventory screenshot.
I've got nothing else to say but to beg of you to read this trough and take your time to fix this if possible. I sure as shit [if you excuse me] got scared. I again say that I most certainly hope this will all come back to good soon. Thank you!

{sorry to repeat again but if any more screenshots or further talks about this are needed to proove something please,please do dm me! K a l i p s o#1509.
EVIDENCE:

as you can see the skin has been changed to some white doll i dont know.
That happend as soon as my password didn't work anymore.

This is a screenshot from yasterday with some of my stuff in my hotbar as you can see the same ign is desplayed and that's my skin that GabiGabii made for me. This was just yasterday you can check the dates on the screenshot I think.

Here is the latest screenshot that I have of my inventory as I was buying some food.
Some of the stuff is missing since it has been placed inside my apartment inside a sign protected chest.
Unfortunetally this is the maximum amount of screenshots that I can put up to this website,i've got plenty of more if you want to see please message me on my discord.

Attachments

• snippingtoolscreenshot.PNG
    snippingtoolscreenshot.PNG
    90.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2021-02-09_20.54.57.png
    2021-02-09_20.54.57.png
    801.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2021-02-09_20.48.59.png
    2021-02-09_20.48.59.png
    371.6 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_2021-2-10_22-3-10.png
    upload_2021-2-10_22-3-10.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 5

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
ACCEPTED

- Your items from your previous account will be transferred towards your new one. Refrain from buying accounts suspectable to being hacked or taken away from 'sketchy' websites that would put both you, your items, and potentially other players at risk

Users who are viewing this thread