mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accounts!

AiBerry

Level 5
ByunRP
ByunRP
Fundraiser
Hello! I need some help. I'm pretty sure people use different accounts for different characters and all, but how do you do that? Do you need to buy minecraft again?

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
It all depends on if you have a role or not.

If you just have normal grade-12 rank, people are able to switch between different characters(Able to /setage every 24 hours for even more characters, same goes for Adult rank and college)

If you are in a faction, typically you should only stay on one character with that account but its not uncommon for people to change up characters for one reason or another. If you want to be in MORE than 1 faction, you would need another account say if you want to play a Police Officer AND a Teacher, you would need 2 different accounts.

RosesRP

Level 6
RosesRP
RosesRP
Fundraiser+
It all depends on if you have a role or not.
P
If you just have normal grade-12 rank, people are able to switch between different characters(Able to /setage every 24 hours for even more characters, same goes for Adult rank and college)

If you are in a faction, typically you should only stay on one character with that account but its not uncommon for people to change up characters for one reason or another. If you want to be in MORE than 1 faction, you would need another account say if you want to play a Police Officer AND a Teacher, you would need 2 different accounts.
DAYUM WRITING THAT PARAGRAPH I SEE

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Hello! I need some help. I'm pretty sure people use different accounts for different characters and all, but how do you do that? Do you need to buy minecraft again?
It really depends!

Say for example you have two characters, one Grade-9 one Grade-12, you could do that on one account with /setage every 24 hours yet it will only work to go down age so you'd have to grade up again from your grade-9 to grade-12.

But if you wanted an EMS and KPD, you would have to have two separate accounts.

STEPS TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT:

1. Open the official Minecraft Launcher.

2. Once open, click the button on the very top left corner just above the "News".

3. Click View All Accounts.

4. Then you press, "Switch Account" under your Microsoft account.

5. If not already, make a new Microsoft account by scrolling down.
5. If already having a spare Microsoft account, click that to log in.

6. It'll say something like, "Buy Minecraft" then however much it is. Last time I checked it was like, 13 pounds I think. But who knows.

RosesRP

Level 6
RosesRP
RosesRP
Fundraiser+
It really depends!

Say for example you have two characters, one Grade-9 one Grade-12, you could do that on one account with /setage every 24 hours yet it will only work to go down age so you'd have to grade up again from your grade-9 to grade-12.

But if you wanted an EMS and KPD, you would have to have two separate accounts.

STEPS TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT:

1. Open the official Minecraft Launcher.

2. Once open, click the button on the very top left corner just above the "News".

3. Click View All Accounts.

4. Then you press, "Switch Account" under your Microsoft account.

5. If not already, make a new Microsoft account by scrolling down.
5. If already having a spare Microsoft account, click that to log in.

6. It'll say something like, "Buy Minecraft" then however much it is. Last time I checked it was like, 13 pounds I think. But who knows.
30 dollars.

AiBerry

Level 5
ByunRP
ByunRP
Fundraiser
Damn, so I do have to buy minecraft more than once. They should do something where you can just use more than 1 account for free

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Damn, so I do have to buy minecraft more than once. They should do something where you can just use more than 1 account for free
Hey, I just complained about this in another thread! This topic appearing multiple times within 3 days is almost like lightning striking the same place twice. Coolio!

Here's a link to a relevant suggestion thread

Unless of course, you were referring to Mojang when you said 'they,' and not SRP. In which case.... Uh.... shut up

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
It depends on the age of your character. Say you want to have two different characters age 18, and age 15. You can do this because you can use /setage every 24 hours which would allow you to potentially roleplay on both of those characters. If you wanted to have an EMS, and a college student character at the same time, you would have to purchase Minecraft all over again for 26.95 dollars unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread