mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Action Appending | FEEDBACK

fentias

Level 14
IGN: fentias
DATE: 1/3/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: For the past few days I've been spending a large amount of my time playing on FantasyRP and as such I have come to realise a feature that is present in that server but not on SchoolRP. Said feature is the ability to append an action which essentially allows you to save an action and continue it to make it longer without having to cut the action in half and send them at different times.

I personally would really value having this feature implemented into SchoolRP as I've found it to be extremely useful and in some cases necessary. People like to do long actions and it's become the 'norm', for me at least, to write a long action and have to save it in discord chat so I can send them both together, which leaves a bit of an awkward space in between and is frankly unnecessary.

Considering that FRP uses very similar mechanics in terms of action commands (/me, /mel, /it, etc...) then I do not see a reason why the ability to append an action should not be implemented into SRP too, considering it is essentially the same plugin(??).

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
1+
Although it is true that it may take space and time to configure said plugin to SchoolRP, I believe it could be a nice idea if it were to be implemented. It would all depend on compatibility and dedicated resources

qbigail

Level 77
+1
It is fairly annoying when DetailRPing with people, that you have to stop and type- essentially splitting your action into multiple paragraphs. I would like to see this implemented. Good suggestion!

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
+1 more on that, can we PLEASE have FRP's IC chat system where you can put " " around a sentence and it turns into white text?? It's kinda silly that you have to pay to have colors so you can action without asterisks and do action + dialogue in the same row.

Users who are viewing this thread