mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Actor/Tv how it could work

Castyrr

Level 0
So i've had this thought once before, what if you press a button the the TV and it tps you to a place where the audience has invisibility except for you and the other people who also pressed the same button you pressed. And that area is like a theatre or a play where actors can well, Act. making the Actor job a thing!

Leoniide

Level 14
This seems like a decent idea, however, you'd have better luck of this not being denied if you used the proper format. I suggest that you edit this to fit the format.

Hooter

Level 3
People could end up abusing this, e.g, they have a TV in they're own apartment and it's getting raided, but they have weaponry on them. So they go 'into' the TV to avoid being searched. It would also need to have some dedicated roleplayers... Which could just be replaced with some NPC but I see it as impossible.

As a replacement, you could have a theater and tickets would be required to attend it, but would people genuinely want to attend it?

Leoniide

Level 14

As a replacement, you could have a theater and tickets would be required to attend it, but would people genuinely want to attend it?
I would actually go to something like that, I feel that it would bring more realism and roleplay into the server. It'd be really cool to see something like that happen!

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
it's all generally unnecessary, would cause a whole bunch of lag and all around not be a good thing

speaking of this specifically, the theater club already basically does this - having it as a sort of mini-faction thing would probably end up going inactive or not cared for

Users who are viewing this thread