mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ActuallyImAutumn's Government App.

iiautumn04

Level 3
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: ActuallyImAutumn

Discord Tag: ilikefood04

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Timezone & Country: EST, United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server: 9/10

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying comes from my main character being a former Librarian. Although I've removed her from said position due to lore reasons, I'd like to show others that no matter how hard you try or however many times you fail, ANYTHING is possible. I've recently just created this character, and want her to become something great.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
IC : As a lawyer, my job is to attend trials for those convicted of wrong doing. I am tasked with proving innocence for that person, and getting them out of whatever trouble they may have been accused of. With this being said, I'd like to do so.

OOC : I'd like to become more of apart of the SRP community even if it is just something as simple as applying for a role. I'd like to prove to others that I am worthy and well-trusted and can actually be someone worth their time building bonds with, etc.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As a lawyer, you are required to attend trials for those convicted of crimes. Evidence is to be gathered, along with proof of showing that their client is in fact not guilty. Lawyers also have the ability to file restraining orders.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I do.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I do.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I can.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Carmen St'Laurent

screenshot-1716681677187.pngPreferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Miss.

Current age:

Date of birth:
April 14th, 1996.

Academic Degree:
Highschool Graduate
College Graduate

Major(s):
Business
Politics

Minor(s):
Management

Work experience:
Former business owner of a cafe in Kyoto, Japan.

Nationality & born location:
Korean | Jeonju, Korea.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Korean, Japanese.

Criminal record:
N/A.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, OR as they would say in Korea, 모든 사람은 두 번째 기회를 가질 자격이 있습니다. My mother herself was a lawyer and my father an officer, so I am well informed of the laws of Karakura, Japan and hope to keep those who are convicted of crimes they truly haven't commit out of being assumed guilty."

Aania

Level 173
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more. We appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread