Nationality: German

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Male

Religious Beliefs: Christian

Clothing Adam would wear

1684383028041.png
1684383028061.png
1684383028085.png
Personality: He is a very calm and relaxing man to be around. He would be very laid back and he would not care about a lot of things.

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice: Relaxed / Deep

Equipment:
Duffle Bag
Cake Pop

Hobbies: Basketball, Friends, Sleep

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: N/A

Skills: Basketball

Parents

Alexsei Milanković Yoshiro [Alive]
“I love you, dad. With all of my heart. Also thanks for letting me smoke and drink alcohol with you.”

Aunts / Uncles

Biyu Yao [Alive]
“Bit rude to me 'cause I couldn’t have keys to your penthouse but I respect it. I see how it is.”

Brothers

Yuji Yoshiro [Alive]
“Still kinda trash at basketball. Love you though little bro.”

Brayaden Yoshiro [Deceased]
“Miss you, little bro. Died way too young. May you rest in peace.”

Fuji Yoshiro [Alive]
“Never really talked to you but I remember trying to get you into the gym with me to get stronger and to help you get a girlfriend. Fun times. Love you bro.”

Xertz Yoshiro [Alive]
“You a bitch for real.”

Jahron A. Yoshiro [Alive]
“Joined the female basketball team just for them to find out you’re a dude. Can’t believe you pulled that off. Real one. Love you.”

Will Yoshiro [Alive]
“Do my plumbing”

Sisters

Kat Y. Akamine [Alive]
“You can be mean to me sometimes but I love you the most sissy!”

Venla I. M. Yoshiro [Alive]
“Dad’s side of the family but still love you alot. Honestly fun to be around and chill.”

Shiro Osiris-Yoshiro [Alive]
“Congratulations on your new job as a security guard! Im so proud of you.”

Miyu I. Yoshiro [Alive]
"Haven't really talked to you much. But uhh yeah."

Hailey Yoshiro
[Alive]
"Bitch ass hoe for real."

Avriel Yoshiro
[Alive]
"Learn to tell someone you don't like them like that sis."

Cousins

Max Willington IV [Alive]
“Living your life at such a young age. Gotta teach me someday how to become as rich as you!. Love you bud.”

Shoichi Takahashi Yao [Alive]
“Very harsh on me when were at practice but its also funny when you mess around with me outside of practice.”

Kazuko Tadashi Solas [Alive]
“Please don’t ever go back to jail. You worry me alot. You’re a good kid.”

Friends

Kimiko Yatogami [Alive]
“Real girlie for real. Also funny to be around and very caring.”

Iza Murasaki [Alive]
“It can be tough sometimes having a boyfriend. But I am always here to help you and give you advice if you need any.”

Amara Yatogami [Alive]
“One of the best councillors for real. Although I don't talk to you a lot I still find you very relaxing to be around. Also, I love your couch. Very comfy.”

Lily Kuznetsova-Solas [Alive]
“You’re like a mother to me. Although we had our ups and our downs I still love you like you’re my own mother. Thank you for everything.”

Irvin N. Kuznetsov [Alive]
“One day I’m going to make you mine.”

Elaine Osiris [Alive]
“I remember being on Lily’s couch and it was just us two and I was helping you through a tough time. Always there for you Elaine.”

Backstory:
Adam was born in Munich, Germany and he would have a mother and father that would always fight. Adam was just a young boy when he finally realized how his parent's relationship was. He would attempt to step in between their relationship to try his best to make things better between the two parents but it never seemed to work. Days upon Days he would have trouble falling asleep in his room because of his parents fighting. He eventually had enough of all the fighting and the amount of sleep he was having so he would leave the house and he would plan on never returning. Three days passed after he had left the house and he was struggling to find a place to live and to find food to eat. He would give up on moving out and he would move back into the place where he was originally at. Once Adam turned five years old he would start his first day of school and he would be nervous as this was his first time leaving home and being around a lot of kids that were his age. There would be this one kid that approached Adam on the first day of school and they would instantly become friends.

STILL A WIP. PLEASE BARE WITH ME

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread