players online

Accepted Adam's Art Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adoom

Level 1
IGN (In Game Name): WaterRoses
Previous bans: None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I do

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No

Do you have a microphone? No

List your current and past applications: (None)

What is your motivation for applying?: I have many friends who are teachers and enjoy it very much so i decided to join in on the fun

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I'd first make a field trip application, and inform the principals of the school. then, I would give them more information on the idea for the field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
No yelling
No eating
No fighting
if you need a new canvas raise your hand
No phones

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have been a teacher on an alt but do not know the details and have reapplied. I'm very keen on knowledge of RP and skills

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
-Trainee

-NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher)

-QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills)

-HD (Head of Department)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? i would try to change the way children see teachers as boring and uncool, because whenever children are around curtain teachers they dont really enjoy conversation. when teachers try to engage with the child and get involved, but no too involved, they enjoy being around the teacher witch can cause less problems.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are a very important part of school they can expect to earn anywhere between 200,000 and 600,000 Yen a month and Hourly tutoring rates hover around 3,000 Yen per hour. In spare time teachers mainly plan and discuss things with other teachers, parents or students from bags, to uniforms its all in

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: If the server didn't have teachers it'd just be child Rp. They add a sort of realistic feeling.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - A trainee is a person undergoing training for a particular job such as teaching.

NQT - A NQT is a newly qualified teacher who have gained the Qualified Teaching Status.

QTLS - Once you are in this position, you do not need the head department’s permission to teach classes. You should still inform other teachers that you will be teaching a class.

HD - This is the highest ranking position. It’s not very easy to gain this role. They manage classrooms and lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
A must have system

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Adam Wild, a 25 year old male who loves art, is fun and outgoing but can have a yelling side. He enjoys joking and talking with other teachers. although he yells a nice side can be seen, he'd also mainly wears dark clothes. His head would be covered in blonde hair, he'd stand at 6 foot and have green eyes. He can be very formal at times as he wears a suit at school but in after school times he'd change into comfortable clothes. His bubbly and joyful personality makes it harder for him to stay serious.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tell them to stop. if they dont i'll write their names down and I would tell the principal so he could take care of the problem

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I'd tell them to stop and if they do not they can leave

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
He'd look through work, be on his phone, talk to others or write to kill time

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me He'd paint a circle

/me He'd point to the door

/me He'd look disappointed

/me He'd clap

/me He'd take the brush from (her/him) and clap

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.

Adam Wild was born in 1992. He never really enjoyed sports and was very small which led to him being bullied by the other boys. He was called names such as gay boy and shortish shortly after the other kids finding out he was bisexual. he now stands at 6 feet. School was hard for him as nobody really liked him until late years. He found it easy to ignore haters and stay sparkling. One spring day he was out with his brother and father clothes shopping when a store said they don’t accept card so they hid their chosen clothes and popped to the bank Adam quickly left the bank, as his father and brother were about to leave six men dressed in black came in one held up a gun and yelled hands and because of Adams fathers hearing condition he didn’t hear the gun and was shot. Adam went home to his two sisters and twin Adams brother was also shot while trying to escape. He doesn’t like to talk about it very much. After this he was very depressed and decided to learn Japanese and move to japan. He decided it wasn’t enough to just mope about and cry so he started working again. He started many businesses, trades, company’s and deals but remembered his past love for art and started studying for teaching which is where he became a trainee. After some time, he became a teacher. He always says he has a wild love for art. He has been liked and the favourite by many students, teachers, parents and other adults. He appears to be formal but has a very big heart towards students and school in general. After this lovely job, he thinks of future such as a business and has no intention of retiring as he loves his jobs.He questions the way he lives a lot and is thinking about becoming a vegan. Many people object to his way of life but he has no intention of changing it.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Adam Wild
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Adam, Mr Wild
Preferred Name: Mr. Wild

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):4
Working Experience (# of years): 6