robinzee
robinzee
Rich
IGN:
robinzee

DATE:
December 28, 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to suggest a ladder be added to the edge of the platform of the Shopping District Station.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I sincerely believe this is no more than an oversight that nobody's mentioned yet, but there is no ladder on the platform of the Shopping District station, leaving people who spray graffiti on the walls reliant on /carry or /warp spawn. This is, among other things, immersion breaking (suddenly teleporting to a location at least a mile away) and breaks Karakura infrastructure's own consistency, as Kagoshima Station (Beach) and Zikani Station (School & Plaza) platforms both have ladders attached to them. Shinboshi, the Shopping District station, is the odd man out.
The fix to this problem, that is, adding a ladder people can use to climb out of the pit, is comically simple to put in place, I hope.

Zikani Station Platform (With ladder):
2022-12-28_13.45.13.png

Shinboshi Station Platform (Ladderless)
2022-12-28_13.46.14.png

Thank you for your input.​

ethanmm27

Level 5
ethanmm27
ethanmm27
Omega+
+1 I am tired of tripping and being unable to get out

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
You can easily get out, just jump 500,000 times to get acrobatics 50, then jump up to the top platform from the half slab beneath the train. Stop making suggestions to compensate for the lack of skill you have, maybe get better at the game?

houndrats

Level 21
houndrats
houndrats
Omega
You can easily get out, just jump 500,000 times to get acrobatics 50, then jump up to the top platform from the half slab beneath the train. Stop making suggestions to compensate for the lack of skill you have, maybe get better at the game?

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
no you

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
people are having skill issues and making suggestions like this make me very... very.. MAD...

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread