mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Add A Prision System

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
we use to have prisonRP and it failed. . . horribly. and I think it's been said before
this is school roleplay . . . o_o

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
we use to have prisonRP and it failed. . . horribly. and I think it's been said before
this is school roleplay . . . o_o
But i mean, there is GangRP to schoolRP and yeah Schools do have gangs and all, but then i think it'll be ideal for them to add a Juvinile center or detention center for them :), but ik this aint gonna get accepted but oh well

DylanDeNewb

Level 33
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
scoobidibabap

Sounds cool but it'd only ever be done with a physical split for x, y, z reasons. Easier said than done to get people constantly online for an optional extension to SRP, especially since its playerbase would be the exact same as the playerbase for srp. Just not super viable.

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

This is schoolrp, not prisonrp, i don't even know why gangrp is so popular but it is. We don't need another faction taking the SchoolRP name into something completely different.

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
-1 cool but not really needed, just ask an online officer like people have said

OYOL

Level 12
if suggestions regarding more roles and occupations were accepted, it may as well be CityRP. It's unnecessary and was technically a thing with PrisonRP, just in a different world, if you wish

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

if you want to prisonrp with your jailed chara, i believe they still offer that if you talk to your Arresting Officer, KPD please correct me <3
Ur correct.

Also -1.

As big as KPD looks, it is really small. There is no where near enough space for so many extra people. And assuming you will keep the prison role for the entire month, that's a lot of prisoners building up in one place, which we also don't have enough cells for. It's also possible that it'll become a big issue with failrp, e.g. massive groups of prisoners attacking officers, massive prison fights. The KPD does offer prisonRP, however they can't be online every day, and even with this system, if you log on and an officer is AFK, out on duty, at the front desk or simply offline, you're going to be sitting in a 6x6 block room for the entire time until they are available.

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
I understand the sentiment behind the argument that it's SchoolRP and not PrisonRP, but the existence of GangRP raises some questions. While it's true that schools do have gangs, these groups are typically composed of students who are simply messing around, not engaging in violent activities (Mainly Minor) . However, in GangRP, we see players running around with weapons and engaging in activities that are more commonly associated with prison or gang culture.
Perhaps we they should consider reworking GangRP or changing the name to better reflect the lighthearted nature of the school environment. By doing so, they can ensure that SchoolRP is a positive and enjoyable experience for all players. But that is just my opinion, as i know others will think differently

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I understand the sentiment behind the argument that it's SchoolRP and not PrisonRP, but the existence of GangRP raises some questions. While it's true that schools do have gangs, these groups are typically composed of students who are simply messing around, not engaging in violent activities (Mainly Minor) . However, in GangRP, we see players running around with weapons and engaging in activities that are more commonly associated with prison or gang culture.
Perhaps we they should consider reworking GangRP or changing the name to better reflect the lighthearted nature of the school environment. By doing so, they can ensure that SchoolRP is a positive and enjoyable experience for all players. But that is just my opinion, as i know others will think differently
Well, the term “GangRP” has a bunch of synonyms. It all falls under the crime faction, and some of its main categories include GangRP (the act of engaging in violent gang activity), DelinquentRP (the act of running around in a group just being a general inconvenience), and YakuzaRP (the act of engaging in criminal activity for the sake of keeping crime underground). There are several other ways of engaging in the crime faction and it usually doesn’t always include stabbing someone with a katana.

That said, there’s not much we can really do about school students engaging in the crime faction. Changing its name won’t change the fact that a good percentage of the school’s population are in fact criminals. Yes School Roleplay is a server that does their best to base its gameplay off of realism, but bear in mind if we make things too “realistic”, it will no longer feel like a game. We cannot continue limit the crime faction more than it has already been inadvertently limited by other factions unfortunately

Open for any debates tho

michelle <3

Level 6
mychellee
mychellee
Notable

Cool idea, but it would prevent those not wanting to PrisonRP to have the option to play on other characters. I think it's just too big of an idea, and too many roles for one faction. Another thing, if there were doctors in the prison, it would take away from HospitalRP. If this were put in, roles within the KPD would have a higher balance than the rest of factions in the server, basically making the server prison-based, and that's not what SCHOOL rp is.

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable

Cool idea, but it would prevent those not wanting to PrisonRP to have the option to play on other characters. I think it's just too big of an idea, and too many roles for one faction. Another thing, if there were doctors in the prison, it would take away from HospitalRP. If this were put in, roles within the KPD would have a higher balance than the rest of factions in the server, basically making the server prison-based, and that's not what SCHOOL rp is.
i know that but then why add GangRP if it's SCHOOL rp?

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread