mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Add one more sport

WhoKnowsss

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: WhooKnowss
What's the title of your suggestion?: Add one more sport

What's your suggestion?:
Adding American football to the server could be cool. There are already a bunch of videos about it on YouTube, and it seems like people enjoy it. It's kinda like basketball in terms of skill, so it could be a fun addition. Think about it!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
it will give people that wanna join a sport team an extra opportunity to join a team

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
American football is not the type of sport that translates well into a mini game, because of how much physical contact plays a part; you can't really emulate the way that blocks and tackles work in Minecraft, or at the very least, I doubt it would be within the scale of a literary roleplay server.

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1, football is already hard as it is with the plugin now, also its japan not America

Classicalist

Level 86
-1 This has been suggested a few times now with things like dodgeball. I personally do not think there needs to be any more sports teams at this given time.

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
-1 (Mechanics won't work unfortunately, I like the idea tho)

"Welcome to Japan" People when they realize that American football has been a since 1971... X-League is a thing too y'know... Smh

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread