mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Add one more sport

WhoKnowsss

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: WhooKnowss
What's the title of your suggestion?: Add one more sport

What's your suggestion?:
Adding American football to the server could be cool. There are already a bunch of videos about it on YouTube, and it seems like people enjoy it. It's kinda like basketball in terms of skill, so it could be a fun addition. Think about it!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
it will give people that wanna join a sport team an extra opportunity to join a team

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
American football is not the type of sport that translates well into a mini game, because of how much physical contact plays a part; you can't really emulate the way that blocks and tackles work in Minecraft, or at the very least, I doubt it would be within the scale of a literary roleplay server.

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1, football is already hard as it is with the plugin now, also its japan not America

Classicalist

Level 86
-1 This has been suggested a few times now with things like dodgeball. I personally do not think there needs to be any more sports teams at this given time.

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
-1 (Mechanics won't work unfortunately, I like the idea tho)

"Welcome to Japan" People when they realize that American football has been a since 1971... X-League is a thing too y'know... Smh

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread