Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich+
EDIT

Thank you to our brave soldiers who helped the cause
1725480847534.png

What's your Minecraft Username?:
Urrufu
What's the title of your suggestion?: Make Nokotan Antlers wearable!!

What's your suggestion?:
I firmly believe the Nokotan antlers that were added to the custom items list recently should be wearable!! This would benefit the community and server as it would make people very happy and would not affect anything in-game aside from cosmetic.

I believe Nokotan antlers should be wearable as we have wearable reindeer antlers, wearable plushies (such as Pedro the pigeon, a swordfish, a sea bass, etc), and plenty other accessories that can be worn!!

I have done a study and it shows that quality of life for people that can wear nokotan antlers is increased by 1000%!!! (sometimes) !!!

I will now provide examples as to how nokotan antlers make people happier!! grahh

Behold: This is nokotan!!

As you can see in the image, the girl is VERY happy !!! All SRP players could be this happy as well if nokotan antlers were wearable!!

As you can see in the image below (credit to Dreamsongs for making the absolutely stunning GUI), the nokotan antlers are not compatible with the head slot!! This means that we can NOT be able to be as happy as the girl in the image above !!!

Thank you for reading my suggestion!! I am a firm believer in the cause of making nokotan antlers wearable and I hope everyone that sees this is too!! have a good day <3

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Many people have bought the item assuming it would be wearable due to the nature of antlers commonly being an accessory. Making this wearable would benefit those who have already bought it and those hoping to buy it soon.
Would also be good for fans of the show that may join/rejoin SRP because of the series (such as myself), if they see the item I feel it may make them more inclined to stick around which would be great for the community!

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 311
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
they're meant to be wearable, you can contact the media coordinator (6pancake) if items don't function the way they're supposed to

6Pancake

Level 258
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- In future, the owner of the custom item should contact the Media Coordinator regarding issues when it comes to their custom items, as a suggestion is not required to fix these issues.

adalynoc

Level 116
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- In future, the owner of the custom item should contact the Media Coordinator regarding issues when it comes to their custom items, as a suggestion is not required to fix these issues.
Thank you for your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread