players online

Adding Karaoke!!

stylishcamo

Level 8
Tostjle
Tostjle
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Stylishcamo
What's the title of your suggestion?: Adding Karaoke!!

What's your suggestion?:
HOW DOES THIS WORK??: A mini game that is similar to guitar hero, a click action singing instead of roleplaying it out with actions, with Lyrics on the bottom similar to friday night funkin and every perfect hit or okay hit will be on tone beep or some noise, if its bad then out of tone and if missed no noise, this will have a building or somewhere around that you have to pay 1000 to 5000 Yen to use depending how many people are gonna occupy every 2 ooc hour and have room booths.

WHY THIS SHOULD BE ADDED??: Roleplay has been pale lately, from what i've noticed on some of my friends and other peoples feedback, roleplay has been repeated over and over, yes u can apply for a faction but not all of us can us in so thought of at least a idea to add to roleplay with the mix of the japanese modern culture in teenegers, and probably as well can add custom songs like people pay 20 (or how much) usd and when they make a room, people can use those custom songs.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
A mini game that people would enjoy and have a indepth experience in japanese culture, and some die hard karaoke singers. This would add more possibilities in schoolrp like students that are actually working to get that job and gives them motivation icly.

Classicalist

Level 86
I feel as if this would be fun and all but a pain to code, Realistically i do not see this being added because of that reason or if it does not for a while as I don't see it being a priority right now.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
This sounds fun, but here's the cruel thing: when it's actually implemented into the game, except for the first few days, there will be no one (or only very few people) play it. who actually want to play music games, why don't they play other real music games?

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Gives me Yakuza 0 Karaoke vibes. But I agree with Classicalist here. It'll most likely be hard to code and then be implemented. Even if this did happen there would most likely be a lot of bugs and lag within the mini-game.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I dont think this should be something that would work with code, but if you want to play karaoke icly, then you already can by roleplaying!

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
I dont think this should be something that would work with code, but if you want to play karaoke icly, then you already can by roleplaying!
This too. Literally just have your character sing with /me or /it! But some detail in it or add a twist! A game doesn't need to be implemented when there's another alternative way which is actually roleplaying your character doing it. Which in my opinion would probably be more fun than just pressing arrows to hit notes.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I just did an unprompted 1 hour solo karaoke session and the first thing I see when I come back to my computer is this thread, im being watched, get out, get out of my head get out of my head get o

also no to the suggestion, any feature that isn't a collaborative experience isn't something that should be implemented. a rhythm game, even if you have spectators, is essentially a singleplayer activity.

stylishcamo

Level 8
Tostjle
Tostjle
Omega+
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- i imagine how many text in the code will be- didnt thought about that

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+

Detail out the actions of singings with /mes and /its with a hint of /my, use some juice and dancing in the singing instead of just reading off lyrics like some robot.. Like sheesh, bandrp has been a thing for a while, now very low, but still.

If you want to hear the music, place on a karaoke version of the song in watch2gether if you don't wanna get on discord for some music bot, it would be fun, yes, but but some juice into the singing and use what we have!

Also,

Detailrp singing >>>>

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Definitely a cool idea, however not something we'd consider working on at this moment in time.​

Users who are viewing this thread