mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Additional Builders for Apartments

Mark 9:42

Level 19
IGN: PhayZr
DATE: 1/4/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Having the ability to add an additional builder or two to an apartment, especially a penthouse, would be a HUGE convenience. I'll use my circumstance as an example: I currently own a massive penthouse, but I really suck at interior decorating in Minecraft. Selling the apartment temporarily to someone I trust just to build for me is a huge waste of money as well as a huge annoyance. This would also make it much easier for roommates to customize their own rooms. This would also make sudden apartment changes easier as well, such as a fight destroying an apartment, or someone breaking something, etc. The owner wouldn't have to be present to accommodate such roleplay environment changes.

This is a rather short suggestion because it's pretty straightforward.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

A huge convenience to builders and players who room together in an apartment. Customization and environment edits will be more readily accessible.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1
I own a penthouse and it is BIIIG so if I'm ever rebuilding or in a roleplay with my alt account, I'd prefer being able to edit from that account. I'd say due to lag and shut, limit it to 3-4. The command could be somewhere along the lines like /apartment trust [IGN] or something.​

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
pleasepleasepleaseplease we've all been waiting for this for so long... i wanna help my friends build their apartments I love building and decorating

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Though designing isn't a major issue for me, it can be a problem for some friends I know,

+1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thanks for your suggestion! We've decided to accept this.

- This was also suggested in the past, however this is now been made possible.​
- Editors can access editmode by doing /ap guesteditmode whilst standing in your apartment​
- You can add an editor to your residence by doing /ap addeditor <ign>
- You can remove an editor by doing /ap removeeditor <ign>
- You can list editors by doing /ap editors
* Griefing results in immediate punishment / rollbacks within apartment regions

Users who are viewing this thread