Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: ErikFinster
What's the title of your suggestion?: Additional Roleplay Profiles via RPH shop

What's your suggestion?:

How will this benefit the server and community?:
More money for the server and more flexibility for players who want to experiment with different character ideas.
I understand that a significant appeal of the Omega and Omega+ rank lies in the inclusion of Additional Roleplay Profiles. However, I believe that more customers would be inclined to spend $50 for an extra roleplay profile than $90 or $110. The potential decrease in Omega and Omega+ sales could be offset by an increase in individual sales of Additional Roleplay Profiles. (It might be a smart move to associate the Additional Roleplay Profile with an in-game tax fee. This would create a distinction between profiles acquired through ranking and those single-purchased in the store.) Think about it. ♥( ˆ⌣ ˆԅ)

Last edited:

Mialyansa

Level 60
I feel like the replies opinions are mine are not gonna be accurate in anyway. This is probably a suggestion the admins will probably look closely. However I must add that you did a lovely presentation by adding how the shop item could look and by taking into account the possible secondary effects of this addittion.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
For 47.60 USD I could buy myself an alt at full price and Fundraiser+, allowing me 2 extra character slots + the ability to be in multiple factions + /eat and chat colors, then still have enough money to get myself a 32 Piece Parmesan Bread Bites from my local Domino's.

This is a duplicate suggestion that has been denied multiple times.

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
For 47.60 USD I could buy myself an alt at full price and Fundraiser+, allowing me 2 extra character slots + the ability to be in multiple factions + /eat and chat colors, then still have enough money to get myself a 32 Piece Parmesan Bread Bites from my local Domino's.

This is a duplicate suggestion that has been denied multiple times.
Good point! A new Minecraft account costs only $29.99 USD. Moreover, most people don't find it too inconvenient to switch characters in the Minecraft menu rather than through the in-server character selection. Starting with an entirely new account also encourages the purchase of all additional ranks, gestures, and goodies for the second standalone account. A win-win for the player and the server. I stand corrected!

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Good point! A new Minecraft account costs only $29.99 USD. Moreover, most people don't find it too inconvenient to switch characters in the Minecraft menu rather than through the in-server character selection. Starting with an entirely new account also encourages the purchase of all additional ranks, gestures, and goodies for the second standalone account. A win-win for the player and the server. I stand corrected!
I respect your humility

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I respect your humility
Working in tech has given me the fantastic opportunity to collaborate with people who are not only smarter but also significantly younger than me.

I simply underestimated the appeal of purchasing a second Minecraft account for enhancing server engagement and its pull factor!
Buying an alt-account for $30 USD is not only more economical than buying higher Omega ranks (or my proposed additional roleplaying profile) BUT ALSO promotes additional spending for the alternate account. Even if SRP doesn't see any money from those initial 30 USD for a Minecraft alt account, it's still more profitable that way.

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
The day I witness philbertman42 +1 a suggestion is the day my life will be complete. Idc if it's happened before I need to see it with my own eyes actively as it's happening

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Everyone has a preferred mode of engagement.
philbertman42 boasts the classic Devil’s Advocate archetype.
I respect that.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We've made it clear in previous posts that additional slots are exclusive to omega packages, this is to reward players who support the server. We understand that some players may wish to have even more profiles and we'll consider doing something in a later update for those players, however for now it'll stay as is. Nevertheless, thank you for your suggestion, and awesome art work.​

Users who are viewing this thread