mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Adeline Sidorova | Deceased

Acroy

Level 28
Adeline Sidorova
1687729882554.png
Uh so, Artwork done by me but I hate to take credit cause it sucks, and I don't draw.
DISCLAIMER None of this information should be taken ICly. Find it out IC.
Also it's not finished i literally rushed through this gimme a break

Basic Information

First Name: Adeline
Surname: Sidorova

Preferred Name:
Adeline

Aliases:
Addie (Nickname)

Height:
5"5

Weight:
Around 150lbs

Build:
Hourglass

Skin Color:
White/Slightly pale

Eye Color:
Deep Blue

Hair Style:
Long Wavy, Curtain bangs

Hair Color:
Dark brown

Fashion:
Casual fit, fancy for formal occasions.

Abnormalities:
N/A

Date of Birth:
find out Icly

Place of Birth:
Yekaterinburg, Russia

Nationality:
French

Race:
70% French 30% Russian

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Religious Beliefs:
Christianity

Political Beliefs:
None

General Appearance
1686524053225.png
Appearance:
Adeline had long wavy brown hair that fell below her waist. Her deep blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight as you would look at her. She had small bangs that curled around her cheek.

Personality:
INFJ - Advocate
Adeline is a calm, half-introverted, and half-extroverted individual. She would have a joyful smile, and would treat you with respect, as she did everyone else. Adeline preferred the lonelier side of life, away from all the people who hurt others. Her heart often ached as she witnessed the act of violence portrayed by other students to one another. Adeline loved helping and caring for others, and a passion of hers was to become a Doctor when she grew up, this greatly affected her behavior towards others, making sure everyone was comfortable, and doing alright. She had always wished to make a difference in the world, even in a small way. She is always thinking of new ways to improve herself and help others along with the world. This shines through her actions toward people, she would act fair, and gentle. Bearing a burden of pain with her peers.

Diseases/Illness:
ADD
Asthma

Character Voice:
She sounds like if Elise Ecklund If she had the slightest French accent and was pitched up just a tad

Equipment:
IPhone, Wallet; Debit Card, Inhaler Prescription, and Library Card. Sunglasses, Tape recorder, and Inhaler

Clothes:
Adeline would usually be seen wearing her white shirt and ripped jeans. On rare occasions you could find her wearing an emerald green button-down plaid shirt with a green cardigan around it, jeans and brown boots were also with that outfit. She would generally stick to casual attire, aiming for comfort.
You would always see her with her favorite SHRIMP PLUSHIE

Hobbies:
Cooking, designing, making a fool of herself, and doing homework.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Trust issues

Skills:

Querks:

Acts like an 8 year old sometimes
Family:

Backstory:
[Make sure it's detailed.]​

Attachments

• 1687673396934.png
    1687673396934.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 3