Adjust the rolls for animals to create a better play environment

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Thank you for the information, but yet again; Doesn't specify rolls depending on the ages for animals. This link is information on animal Whitelist and what ages animals can have, not what animals can ROLL depending on their ages. What am asking is something that's stated in rules as Melotism said.
ANIMAL:
Large (Bear, or Dolphin) - /roll 100
Medium (Cat, Dog, Duck, Bird, Fox, Raccoon) - /roll 75
Small (Fish, Rabbit, Snail, Bee) - /roll 50

PERSON:
(13-15 years old) - /roll 75
(16-17 years old) - /roll 100
(18+ years old) - /roll 150
(50+ years old) - /roll 100
(75+ years old) - /roll 50
(100+ years old) - /roll 5

POLICE:
(25-55 years old) - /roll 200

Ages for Animals are at the bottom on the Animal Whitelist page I sent previously

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
Ages for Animals are at the bottom on the Animal Whitelist page I sent previously
not what animals can ROLL depending on their ages
I don't believe you understand what I'm asking for. I'm asking for rolls depending on animal ages, not the category. I'm asking for the rolls, not the animal age limit, as you are referring at the bottom on the Animal Whitelist you sent previously.
1708986517473.png

This is the bottom part of the link you've sent, this isn't information regarding rolls. This is information regarding age limitation for animals.
PERSON:
(13-15 years old) - /roll 75
(16-17 years old) - /roll 100
(18+ years old) - /roll 150
(50+ years old) - /roll 100
(75+ years old) - /roll 50
(100+ years old) - /roll 5
Once again I ask for the ones for animals, not humans.

There's no rolls for that; A 7 month kitten could win a fight against a fully grown dog since both of them roll 75. . . Unrealistic (Cats and Dogs roll 75 regardless of their ages. This is not directly mentioned but as you and I have seen in article 4.7, there's no mention of the limitation regarding age on animals). All the links, rules, or information that I've seen in SRP so far hasn't tackle this roleplay issue, which is why I'm saying we should do something about it.

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I don't believe you understand what I'm asking for. I'm asking for rolls depending on animal ages, not the category. I'm asking for the rolls, not the animal age limit, as you are referring at the bottom on the Animal Whitelist you sent previously.
View attachment 59469

This is the bottom part of the link you've sent, this isn't information regarding rolls. This is information regarding age limitation for animals.

Once again I ask for the ones for animals, not humans.

There's no rolls for that; A 7 month kitten could win a fight against a fully grown dog since both of them roll 75. . . Unrealistic (Cats and Dogs roll 75 regardless of their ages. This is not directly mentioned but as you and I have seen in article 4.7, there's no mention of the limitation regarding age on animals). All the links, rules, or information that I've seen in SRP so far hasn't tackle this roleplay issue, which is why I'm saying we should do something about it.
If there is no mention, then there is no limitation. Because you do have to remember you cannot go BELOW 1 year old for animals(yes some people play like, a few month kitten/puppy/etc) but the roles are set like that

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
If there is no mention, then there is no limitation.
Yes. That's the whole point which I had tried to mention the whole time. I've posted this already in this threat. The 7 month thing was an example, as I said it in my first message.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread