players online

Denied Adoero || Event Team || Application #2

Adoero

Level 3
IGN:

Main:
[College-Cheerleader]
Adoero

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I would consider myself rather active, depending on what's going on with my personal life. There might be a slight decrease in my activity since I think my mental health is important, but other than that, I'm pretty active since I'm online for around 3–4 hours normally.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43939/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.47880/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.47952/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/adoero-professor-application.52417/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/adoero-event-team-application.59438/ [Denied]

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

!Aria!#2328 and yes I have a working mic

What are your time zone and country of residence?:

Est | Usa

Are you aware that you will be demoted if you are inactive on the team?:

Yes, I'm well aware

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

OOC:

Job:

Well, at my current job, I have worked as a waitress for about 2 years, and I love my co-workers since we work together to get the job done. This is especially helpful whenever we have a rush hour and the entire restaurant is packed, so it's nice to have people who you work with who know how to get the job done as well as being respectful at the same time. And yeah, we get on each other's nerves sometimes, but we know that personal drama shouldn't get in the way of how you should do your job, and after working here for some time, I realized that your issues should never interfere with how I work with people that I don't get along with too well. My colleagues and I work together to ensure that our customers have a great dining experience. We support and communicate with each other. We casually communicate with each other and the kitchen staff to make sure that orders are prepared correctly and delivered to customers promptly.

SGA:

During my sophomore and junior years, I worked at SGA (Student Government Association) as a student representative. In this role, I was responsible for representing the student body and advocating for their needs and concerns. One of my most memorable experiences at SGA was organizing school events, specifically spirit week, to raise funds for our school to be able to rent out a venue and a DJ for prom. It was a hard task, but with the help of the other representatives, we were able to pull it off successfully. We worked together to plan the event, promote it at those events, and get everyone to purchase merchandise from our school to get involved with each theme we were having during spirit week.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one, and do you think you can manage your activity in both?

Currently, I am in no Community Teams

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

EVENT #1

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Murder Mystery ❀´ˎ˗ ════​

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Can you figure out who the murderer is before it’s too late?)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || “QUICKLY, SOMEONE CALL SHERLOCK HOMES SOMEONE WAS MURDERED!” A murder was committed at a local high school named Karakura High School. While searching for the killer, the students are stuck at the school with the killer still among them. A young-looking officer decides to sneak in and pretend to be a student to figure out who committed the murder. Will the detective be able to find the murderer in time, or will you be the killer's next victim..?

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・
A few hours
: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Karakura high school

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

With A murderer on the loose at the local high school, Karakura, and the school in complete lockdown, town folks were worried for the students inside. With their thoughts flowing as to whether their children would make it out alive or not, the town's energy completely turned. Who could do something so evil? ... With everyone staring at the school, an officer decided to go undercover and sneak into the school to identify the killer. As the students themselves were trapped inside the school, they all grew conscious of one another as, one by one, they slowly started to create an alliance to keep themselves safe, but slowly each student began to die one by one. Will the detective figure out the killer's identity before it's too late for the students?...

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・
Setting and Location:
This event will be a little more complex to achieve, but I think it can be done with the right motivation, so this is how the setting will be played out: It'll be a night when the students were supposed to throw a party on the rooftop of Karakura High School, but it all went wrong after they heard a girl screaming and the students followed where the scream came from; eventually, the students found the body of a dead girl with her head cracked open and blood covering the entire floor. This is where the event goes into motion.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: I would like a few of the event team members—one or two—to participate in being the murderer, and I would like for the build team to make the inside of the school look like a huge mess, almost making it seem like someone was trying to get away from someone by throwing this in their pathway. As for the staff members, I think it'll be fun if one of you went into vanish mode, caused a ruckus by making unsettling noises, and helped the murderer go after its next victim.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Extra Details:
This is a little extra to add some excitement to the event, such as one of the animals escaping from one of their cages and stressing out the others, making them start freaking out and breaking out of their cages, etc. As a result, all the animals start running around crazily, and the volunteers need assistance from some of the locals to run around town gathering all the animals back.

EVENT #2

════ ˗ˏˋ❀
The Cook-Off ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(I’m going to need a nap after all the food I'm about to eat!)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] ||
With pots and pans, and spices galore, The town has gathered to settle the score. The annual cook-off, a tradition so grand!, Brings together the best chefs in the land.

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・ No limit
: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Beach

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

Every year, the beloved town of Karakura holds a yearly cook-off where the best chefs in the area come together to compete. The contestants work hard to create their best dishes, and the judges are chosen from among the town's most respected citizens. The event is a chance for the whole town to come together, enjoy some great food, and celebrate their shared love of food as they enjoy the summer breeze and amazing music. At the end of the day, the judges announce the winner, who will win a prize. It's a fun and festive event that brings the town together to enjoy one another.

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

̗̀➛ ・✧・Setting and Location: This summer-themed event at the beach is going to be filled with the delicious aroma of cooked food, and the townspeople will wander from booth to booth, chatting with the chefs and sampling the different choices of dishes the chefs have created.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: I was thinking of creating an application for those who want to apply for the contest. The limit for those who do decide to apply will be 5 groups max, and in each group, the limit for the number of people who would want to team up and work together can only be 3 people. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, the remaining other people who I need help with creating this event are builders to help make this event a reality by building each booth to be different and unique from the other competitors, and lastly, I will need either an admin or an event member to help out with the music and hyping everyone up!

EVENT #3

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Gradutation Day ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Hats off to the class of [year]!)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

Caps and gowns, smiles all around, Our high school days are memories to leave. We've grown and learned so much, And now it's time to spread our wings and fly high. Here's to the class of [year], you've done it! make the most of every moment, one day at a time!

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

̗̀➛ ・✧・A few hours
̗̀➛ ・✧・ School Gym/Stage

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

In high school, there are a group of young seniors who are either members of a club or a team. They spent their high school years learning and growing, even having little freshmen look up to them and getting advice from a few. They had faced many challenges and overcome them all. They had made countless memories and formed unbreakable bonds. But now the time had come for them to leave their lower-class men behind and venture out into the unknown. The seniors were nervous but also excited about what lay ahead. They knew that they had been well prepared for this day to come, but they also knew that there would be more challenges to overcome, so they packed their bags with all the knowledge and experiences they had gained and set out on their journey, saying goodbye to all their loved ones and seeking the path of adulthood.

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

̗̀➛ ・✧・
Setting and Location:
The event will be held at the gym on the stage, of course, but before the future graduates walk the stage, there's, of course, going to be a tiny little party for everyone, especially the adults, to ease their mood about watching their children leave the nest they grew up in, and once everyone has shown up and settled down, that's when the principal will walk across the stage to announce that the ceremony will begin.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: People who are needed at this event are teachers, professors, the vice principal, and lastly, the principal themselves. The reason for their presence at this event is, of course, to prepare a simple speech about the current graduates and their big accomplishments and to do the most important job of calling down each student to walk down the stage and get their diplomas. And of course, I can't forget the builders since I would need their help to create a beautiful setting on the scene and to create little booths for the food and drinks for the guests participating in the event.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Extra Details: The reason why I even recommended graduation for the students who end up taking the college exams to get the college tag is that I realize that, to my knowledge, we never really had an official celebration for players who passed and got to open a new chapter to their characters lives, especially since the whole SRP experience is about building your characters lore by going to school and learning and figuring themselves out, so I feel like having a graduation for those who made it would be realistic.

EVENT #4

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Obon Candle Ceremony ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Let's come together in love and light to honor our ancestors and their legacy.)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || Today is a special day for most of us. So let us gather on this special night to honor the past and the ones we hold dear to our hearts. Our candles shine bright in the dark. A symbol of love that leaves its mark.

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

̗̀➛ ・✧・
A couple of hours maybe

̗̀➛ ・✧・Shrine

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

For the people of Karakura, the Obon candle ceremony is a time of joy and celebration, a chance for the town to come together and honor their ancestors, and a chance to celebrate life and all its wonders. It's a tradition that's kept alive by the love and devotion of those who lost their loved ones. The ceremony begins at sunset, with the townspeople gathering in the town square to light candles and offer prayers. As the night wears on, the candles flicker and dance, casting an ethereal glow over the shrine. The air is filled with the sound of taiko drums and the sweet aroma of incense as the townfolk each take a candle into their hands, taking in the memory of the loved one they lost. As the night wears on, the celebration grows more and more lively, with people laughing, dancing, and enjoying the company of their friends and family. And when the night is over, they return to their homes, their hearts filled with joy and gratitude for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

̗̀➛ ・✧・Setting and Location: This event will be hosted at the shrine, surrounded by the sweet scent of incense and the sound of music filling the ears of those who participate. They're enjoying delicious food and sake that were provided by the shrine maidens and priests, and the excitement from those who have joined is building for the obon candle ceremony that is happening later on into the night. As the sun sets, the priests and maidens place down candles and light them around the shrine, casting a warm and peaceful glow over those who are watching. It's a beautiful sight to see, but it's also a reminder of the beauty and mystery of life and a chance to honor loved ones who have passed away.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: Since this event will be hosted at the shrine, I would love it if any available shrine maidens or priests can help gather everyone and make sure they are being respectful and wearing the proper attire as well as give a simple story about the history of Obon for those who don't know what it is or how to celebrate it in a respectful manner following along with this I don't think it requires a lot of high maintenance, especially since it'll require minimum work for the builders. Of course, I will still need their help creating the setting and decorations, and I would need them to do the most important part of placing down and lighting the candles since that's the main idea of this event.

EVENT #5

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Night of the Stars ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Get ready to shine bright like a diamond at our Night of the Stars party!!)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

The night of the stars has come, A time to gather and have fun, We'll sit and gaze up at the sky, As the stars twinkle way up high. Come join up as we watch the stars tonight

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

̗̀➛ ・✧・A few hours

̗̀➛ ・✧・Karakura High school

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

There was a group of college students who loved to stargaze on their rooftops. They would often invite their friends over for a night of laughter and stargazing. One summer night, as they were gazing up at the stars, they noticed that many people in the town were also looking up at the sky. They decided to invite everyone in town to come to their rooftop party. The next day, they put up posters around the town inviting everyone to the party. They brought up blankets, pillows, and snacks and set up a telescope to look at the stars. As the night went on, more and more people arrived, and soon the rooftop was filled with laughter and chatter. They talked and joked, sharing stories and connecting. As the night wore on, the students grew tired, but no one wanted to leave. They snuggled up under the blankets and continued to gaze at the stars, feeling grateful for the moment of peace and joy.

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

̗̀➛ ・✧・Setting and Location: This event would be amazing if it could be hosted on Roniry's or any other tower floor rooftop, but mainly on Roniry's because of how well decorated the roof is, how much space there is, and the fact that it has an amazing view of the town. I feel like this event, could be during a cold summer night with music playing and everyone having blankets wrapped around them or just laying on the floor with pillows gazing up at the stars and having a good time, and this event is available to anyone in town to attend.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: Due to how simple this event is, I don't think I'll need much help besides help from the build team to help decorate the place with telescopes and help make the roof look cozy and enjoyable for everyone. Of course, I'd need someone to help make the playlist, but other than that, it's very low-maintenance and manageable.​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application, the events in your application are quite generic. In the event team, we're looking for people with original ideas so we can create great and original events for the server. If you reapply try to put some more creativity in the events you make.

Users who are viewing this thread