players online

aDrew1 - Introduction

aDrew1

Level 1
aDrew1
aDrew1
Rich
Hello!

My name is Andrew and I am 18 years old. I currently reside in Texas around the Houston area. I am an entrepreneur who has ran and operated two businesses over the past 5 years. Firstly, I owned a business for 3D Voxel Modelling. This business essentially was for me to put my artistic capabilities to use while enjoying it in the process. I have worked with many customers, many servers, and many aspiring servers. My models would range anywhere from weaponry, to items, to land, air, and sea vehicles. The second business I owned was a hosting company. However, contrary to most hosting companies, my company focused on providing the "sneaker botting" community with high quality and high spec servers to use for their endeavors. I owned this company for exactly one year before selling my work off to another qualified individual. Besides the business background, I have worked in grocery stores, a pizza place, and a restaurant. Currently, I am a contractor/vendor working for Administrative Services and more specifically Human Resources at Rice University.

In terms of roleplaying, I have been a member of a well-known Grand Theft Auto V (FiveM) roleplaying community called DOJRP for over 3 years. I am currently a staff member in DOJ, and have been apart of the Civilian Operation Department's staff team for just over a year now. My dedication to roleplaying has been livid for these years and many more to come. It has been something I have always enjoyed, all beginning on Minecraft.

For those who read this entire thing, thank you for your time. I am hoping to meet some new people here and have fun with an immersive roleplaying environment on Minecraft which I haven't found in quite some time. See y'all around!

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Welcome to SRP!! Feel free to dm me on discord if you have any questions abt the server, or need help. (kinda a late reply to this but oh well)

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Welcome welcome B) this is one of the weirdest servers but its alright. Hope you have a fun experience with the um, amazing community! Jokes aside welcome to SRP one of the snazzy minecraft roleplaying servers out there. Okay bye im tired.

Users who are viewing this thread