mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Adults rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

si10k

Level 37
+0.3 it would be annoying for gangrpers to just try to get the adult tag so people would roll that high. Also if someone was trained since a little kid it would be difficult. The odds of winning the rolls are not the same. If I’m 7,3 18 year old with gigantism it wouldn’t make sense for an adult smaller then me such at 4,8 female to be able to reach my head. It does make sense to do that though it would be difficult.

vcou

Level 8
vcou
vcou
Notable
+1
175 is a good roll amount, seeing as KPD having 200 and students having 150 would mean its a perfect balance between them both

+1
I agree, however I believe that there should be a certain age that the adult has to be in order to roll 175/180. Maybe those over 25, it would coincide with the roleplay rule #18:
18. Characters aged 25+ cannot partake in a romantic/sexual relationships with anyone below the age of 25.
18a. Characters below the age of 25 cannot partake in relationships with an age-gap beyond 3 years. Example: 24 year olds can be in a relationship between 21-27 year olds.

This would give the players the sense of recognition of mature and fully developed adults. Those under 25 years old wouldn't have to really fearRP adults over 25, but would keep in mind that the odds of winning a roll aren't the same.
I fully agree with this. not only will it not ruin the confusion between PHD college students and adults, as some of the college students may be higher, but I also think that there aren't enough adults above 25, lots of adults tend to go for 21-24 range which kinda defeats the point of being an adult as to a college student.

Lizalopod

Level 130
It would definitely have to be heavily policed, as people will start grabbing jobs just to get the adult tag and leave them once they have it.
+0.3 it would be annoying for gangrpers to just try to get the adult tag so people would roll that high. Also if someone was trained since a little kid it would be difficult. The odds of winning the rolls are not the same. If I’m 7,3 18 year old with gigantism it wouldn’t make sense for an adult smaller then me such at 4,8 female to be able to reach my head. It does make sense to do that though it would be difficult.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
It would definitely have to be heavily policed, as people will start grabbing jobs just to get the adult tag and leave them once they have it.
believe me as a school faculty people know when they applying for the adult tag and not for the job, most of the time them not getting accept.

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
neutral on this one

idk man seems good and bad, i kinda wish it was a thing but heres the thing it'll make ppl try to get adult rank more but ig it'll help school faculty aswell?? idk

OGMint

Level 9
ScaryBook
ScaryBook
Notable+
believe me as a school faculty people know when they applying for the adult tag and not for the job, most of the time them not getting accept.
Then maybe they could change it where instead of having to be in the job for job for 3 months, it could be 5. If they leave any sooner then they'll go back to high school kiddies.

vcou

Level 8
vcou
vcou
Notable
Then maybe they could change it where instead of having to be in the job for job for 3 months, it could be 5. If they leave any sooner then they'll go back to high school kiddies.
i don't think it matters. Having faculty members want to leave every few months helps keeping faculty spots open. If everyone who applied for faculty wanted to stay indefinitely then there wouldn't be any spots open for others who also want the role. It just moves things along so everyone gets that opportunity

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I have to disagree. not everyone can to handle roles like teacher, it wont be fair. even my first time as a faculty was around 5 months, a bit les.

lunately

Level 11
lunately
lunately
Fundraiser+
nah lol, I got accepted and I only applied so i could be an adult

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I disagree with this, you could potentially have to void up to 4 months of adult relationships.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Young/Middle-aged Adults wouldn't have much of an advantage over an 18-year-old. The rolling amount is left at 150 for characters under the age of 75 to keep combat fair for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread