mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied AestheticRP's School Nurse Application

Mr.Spooky

Level 2

[OOC section]

In Game Name: AestheticRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: Out of a rating of 1-4,4 being very often. I’d rate myself as a 4.

Do you have discord? Yes, AestheticRP#6277

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can ensure that I will often come on.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I recognise I can be ICly fired and I ensure that I will do the job correctly to not let that happen.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role I have chosen is basically the role of where I take students that are injured and I treat them with their medical help not letting them go until I completely know for sure that they are okay, physically or mentally or even both in some cases. In this role, my place is to provide a place for students to get the medical help they may need immediately.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Roleplay experiences i've been in that involve medical help would be Bleeding that will not stop, Breathing problems (difficulty breathing, shortness of breath),Change in mental status (such as unusual behavior, confusion, difficulty arousing),Chest pain,Choking,Coughing up or vomiting blood,Fainting or loss of consciousness, Feeling of committing suicide or murder,Head or spine injury, Severe or persistent vomiting, Sudden injury due to a motor vehicle accident, burns or smoke inhalation, near drowning, deep or large wound, or other injuries, Sudden, severe pain anywhere in the body, Sudden dizziness, weakness, or change in vision, Swallowing a poisonous substance, and Severe abdominal pain or pressure.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Basically the point in my job is to make sure all students are healthy and safe in their environment. My job as a school nurse is to provide students or maybe even staff with a place that provides medical attention. My duty would be to care for those in need of the medical attention so they can carry on with their day.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: If a student started cursing at me for being pathetic I would first start off by telling them to calm down and stop cursing. If they continued to curse I would probably enforce that if they continued the behaviour they would get detention. From that point if they continued I’d give them detention. If they continued on with their actions I would get the vice principal to deal with that student.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: At first I would ask the principal why the job was necessary. If the job consisted of myself possibly getting into danger I would most likely refuse and tell them to get somebody more professional. As the nurse if I could do the task with safety precautions in place.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If another school employee was doing something dangerous or acting out of order, I’d first approach them and ask them why they’re doing such things. I would get an understanding or the situation and in an attempt try to get them to stop if it was something that was very dangerous and shouldn’t have started in the first place.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Akira "Akire" De LaRue

Chosen Job: School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is to ensure students have a safe place to come and get their medical help. Joining KHS brings me great opportunities to not only bring a healthy lifestyle to the school, but to get to know the students who may suffer medical conditions and need that attention that usual students don’t.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because I have lots of experience with being a nurse and having to medically attend to people. Genuinely I believe I have what it takes to make students comfortable when they’re in a hurt condition. Most applicants are only in for the money and that’s not what I’m in for. I’m in this to help make our school healthy and to make sure students are well taken care of in a hurt condition.

Users who are viewing this thread