AFK Issues - ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: NukaRndz
DATE: 9/5/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
When you go AFK just as it once teleported you into Roleplay Maker to boost player count, it now instead teleport you into FantasyRoleplay, and this right here causes many issues for players who are whitelisted on the server.
Currently you can receive player warnings on Fantasy Roleplay for using an "Inappropriate skin" which adds onto modern skins for their role play too. This being said. Either this rule should change for those who have modern skins on, so that they don't get warned for simply being afk (Maybe just having the inability to warn someone who is AFK). or it generally should not teleport people who are afk on SRP into the FRP world.

as mentioned in the screenshot below, people can log on to do the wardrobe with a fantasy role play skin, so that way they always have the fantasy skin on, however not every whitelisted player actually played the server for a good amount of time, and some of them don't have skins fit for the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

NukaRndz

Level 53
I agree with this, on my whitelisted FRP account, people have come up to me ICly and asked me what I was wearing (Because I was wearing an SRP skin) and have also been asked in /looc, a change to this would be nice.
That and when someone IC'ly interacts with you, if they're still there when you come back from being AFK, you can't log off without being called out for AvoidRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread