jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
IGN:Jaeyla
DATE:April 11, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I think players should be able to apply for certain ages, It's really unrealistic that the majority of the population is mostly teenagers. You could still be in college also and be 18 or can be 20-25 depending on the majors. Having a more availability of ages would allow diversity in roleplaying and could even expand into LifeRP, and would make way more sense with people getting married or even children.

boirei

Level 10
nah sis

this is schoolrp
it's meant for school
not starting a family, sorry

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
nah sis

this is schoolrp
it's meant for school
not starting a family, sorry
The text you're quoting is about role requests and is literally what I am giving feedback on. Also, I never talked about it being Life RP, in the sense of CityRP. What I'm trying to say is that it would make more sense in families, instead of having families be all 18 and 19, and the explanation is they're all adopted. I explained it would be more realistic to various ages in college since in real life you can go to college at almost any age; it's not always 19.

boirei

Level 10
My brain fries itself when it comes to feedback.
So an age range? College has that currently with 19-20, but for high school? That'd be unique.

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
My brain fries itself when it comes to feedback.
So an age range? College has that currently with 19-20, but for high school? That'd be unique.
Well currently, college can only be 19. I've had multiple friends ask staff, and some get the response of 20 not being an available age, while others were told to wait, and they will get the age. But basically, yes, I'm asking for an age range.

Koolji

Level 21
I and others have suggested something like this but there are complications to this too. Age ranges, imo, would be a better implementations but if you'd like to discuss this further message me via discord.
Mythweavers#6969

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED / DENIED

- For highschool students this will not be an option available at all, at any point, however for College students we've recently begun to allow applications for the ages between 19-21. Students who already have these ranks are not able to change however newer applicants are more than free to.

Users who are viewing this thread