mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Age Poll

Date of Birth / Your Age

• Born 1990 to 1994 (Gen Y / Millennials)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Born 2011 to 2013 (Late Gen Z, Early Gen A)

• Born after 2013 (Generation Alpha)

• Total voters

ErikFinster

Level 136
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Hellooo!

Something “fun” for today - a simple poll about your age bracket! Let’s see how the SRP forum members distribute across the generational categories:
- 1965-1980 (Gen X)
- 1981-1996 (Millennials)
- 1997-2012 (Gen Z)
- 2013-present (Gen Alpha)

Disclaimer:
This is a completely voluntary and anonymous poll. Participate ONLY if you’re comfortable, and remember, this is for fun and casual information!

Btw! It’s crucial to recognize that, despite the popular categorizations, generations are social constructs. Everyone’s experience growing up can vary significantly (even within the same generational bracket).
Nonetheless, general differences across generations - especially in terms of technological advancements, global events, and societal changes - do indeeeed craft unique collective experiences that can be significant!

Looking forward to hearing your perspective on things!

ErikFinster

Level 136
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
im generation v luh dude.
Accurate observation!

“Gen V, otherwise known as the Visual Generation, is a consumer category that brings together a unique cross-section of young Gen Xers, Millennials, and older members of Gen Z (people born between 1978 and 2008) and all of whom are united by one driving force: visual communication.”

It is a consumer categorie!

datshawnguy

Level 5
Accurate observation!

“Gen V, otherwise known as the Visual Generation, is a consumer category that brings together a unique cross-section of young Gen Xers, Millennials, and older members of Gen Z (people born between 1978 and 2008) and all of whom are united by one driving force: visual communication.”

It is a consumer categorie!
i kinda just made it up i didnt know it had an entire description

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
2010 is actually Gen Alpha and not Gen Z!
But I'm also bunched with Gen Z </3
While a generation has not yet been fully birthed, no one can say the exact year it starts or the year the generation before it ended.
That's a partial reason why "Xellenials" and "Zellenials" are sometimes used. Currently, it hasn't been decided where Generation Alpha ends, so we're not sure where it starts yet.
It's somewhere between 2010 and 2012 that it starts, however that does not mean it is... rofl

soratheonly

Level 57
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
While a generation has not yet been fully birthed, no one can say the exact year it starts or the year the generation before it ended.
That's a partial reason why "Xellenials" and "Zellenials" are sometimes used. Currently, it hasn't been decided where Generation Alpha ends, so we're not sure where it starts yet.
It's somewhere between 2010 and 2012 that it starts, however that does not mean it is... rofl
I don't want to consider 2010 Gen Z, I don't like them (very FEW are good.) Especially when the 2010 and higher kids literally CANNOT walk in these hallways.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 118
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Did you know, after Generation Alpha, we're going onto Generation Beta... (Gen sigma LMAO).

After Gen B, we're going to Generation Gamma and Generation Delta. What cool names!

Users who are viewing this thread