mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Do you think this should exist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This may sound weird because its something dumb but also great for certain roleplays, I think that you should be able to pick your age/grade for certain roleplay circumstances like if you and your friends wanna be in grade 12 but cant because they are in grade 7, or the other way around. there should also be a way to make your character younger than 7th grade. maybe 5 or 6 years old and anything below 8 years old would make you the mini me skin. I know by paying you can make yourself a mini but it is kind of dumb how we couldn't get back to normal after that.

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I think it's kinda useless and doesn't include as much information as needed.
Also, you should probably use the format and information page to learn how to format on the feedback forums

MagicalGaming

Level 4
This may sound weird because its something dumb but also great for certain roleplays, I think that you should be able to pick your age/grade for certain roleplay circumstances like if you and your friends wanna be in grade 12 but cant because they are in grade 7, or the other way around. there should also be a way to make your character younger than 7th grade. maybe 5 or 6 years old and anything below 8 years old would make you the mini me skin. I know by paying you can make yourself a mini but it is kind of dumb how we couldn't get back to normal after that.

I think it's kinda useless and doesn't include as much information as needed.
Also, you should probably use the format and information page to learn how to format on the feedback forums
thanks, what i mean is there should be a command called /age change and it would have a list of ages/grades that you could change between

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
thanks, what i mean is there should be a command called /age change and it would have a list of ages/grades that you could change between
Well you should probably play the game for some time to go through grades instead of having the ability to change them all of a sudden. And being able to change ages/grades is not very realistic and doesn't really make sense.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Age changing command already exists. You must complete earning you grade 12 before using it if I recall correctly. Ages below 13 have been suggested before and have been denied for various reasons. I do not for see this happening in the future.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- As stated above once you reach Grade-12 through the /grade system you're able to pick ages 14-18. We won't be allowing any ages for Humans on SchoolRP below the age of 13.

Users who are viewing this thread