bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
headera.gif
“Oh so you’re curious about me aren’t you? Though, what is there to know and what is there to tell?”

NOTE !
Do not take any of this ICLY!
Please do not take inspiration/steal any of the following ideas, DM @yawnzzn on discord for permission.
All art credits belong to @bheom

grayson (2) (2).gif
2.jpg
3.jpg

LORE

“I don’t recall what had happened; it’s a simple blur to me in my eyes.”

A story to tell that had started in the middle rather than the beginning, a beginning of the chapters erased from his memory. Gone. Memories that slipped his mind that he was well glad he didn’t recall, yet there were things that caused him to feel a sense of- deja vu. The feeling of deja vu that had hit him when his mind echoed in the surrounding of the woods.

“I can’t help it but feel like I’ve always led myself to the woods here in the city.”

But, what’s so intriguing about him?

OCTOBER APPEARANCE

“I came here in October, I was simply here to work. Nothing more.. Yeah.”

Grayson’s first appearance in his story book, a book of tales he wasn’t ought to tell. October, a season where the forest became highly dangerous. Where once there were threats that wandered, drama that echoed the forest trees. Many things were talked about in and out. His first appearance to the show in such a memorable forest, a stand. A stand in the forest he ran, pumpkins of many that surrounded him, a knife in hand. A knife. Oh, how he enjoyed carving pumpkins, it seemed uncanny to those that were weary of the forest behavior, the events that had happened which made Grayson seem.. Bad.

“I was simply selling pumpkin baskets in front of the haunted house that was going on, I had no part in it, I’m simply innocent. Not too sure why I was taken to blame for such things.”

Selling candy baskets, that was all he was doing. Right? Why were people so suspicious of his behavior? He was simply innocent. Bombarded by customers that came and went, paying and interacting with the main deal, the house. The house that was filled with what lied.. Wanderers. In his defense; he had no clue of anything inside or he simply didn’t care less of what could happen.

Carving and stabbing into the pumpkin that was there before him, occasionally sipping on his iced coffee- words spoken to him and money exchanged. Many people commented on his looks- both negatively and positively, surely he took the compliments nicely but the comments on the deja vu others felt near him.. It was all a simple hoax, right? There was a name that he heard many times.. Jeff.

-
Someone had suddenly brought his attention to them, slamming something into his head- he resulted in agony and disgust. Sho Hirobayashi, someone that had that deja vu feeling.. Adrenaline pumping through his blood. Blood..

“What the fuck?”

Surely it didn’t do much yet- engraved his memory in disgust of the thought of such a man, something of Sho felt uncanny and pitiful to Grayson. Though he didn’t think of doing anything besides what he was paid to do. And so.. The events started. Screams and cries heard from the house, the wanderers with their weapons and people in terror. What was yet to happen? Suspicion and blame.

“Seriously I don’t run this place, I just sell and carve pumpkins, am I not allowed?”

There was commotion and blaming hit on Grayson, Sho continuously targeting the poor man with comments. Eventually there was sealing. The wanderers slowly left one by one after the stand closed down, everything was broken- a mess. Yet Sho still had blamed everything on Grayson. His grip tightened upon the knife he held at the entire event, comments still yet targeted upon him. In his defense he was only threatening out of anger, the comments threw him off so he threatened with the knife he held. Even to a kid he threatened.

Wherever he walked, wherever he strolled, anywhere in the woods there was someone always following him. He had his own crowd that followed,

“They’re all freaks, I couldn’t care less. I have no intentions on trying to converse, my job was done so..”

FAMILIAR PLACE; SAME FACE

“Mm, I’m here to protect- otherwise everything is classified.”

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.. ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. M.I.D.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮, ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.

“Everything stays classified, you wish to find out, be my guest. Try to.”

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮..? ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮, ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.

Users who are viewing this thread