agnostics Level 0 Sep 20, 2026 #1 [OOC] Everything can be taken ICly unless stated otherwise. Last edited: Today at 9:54 PM
Zann Level 84 Community Team Builder RippedZan Icon Today at 12:55 PM #5 Y'all should get in contact with the News Station's Daily Paranoia department.
agnostics Level 0 Today at 9:55 PM #6 I'm slowly going to make the site appear more 2000s since that is the style I'm aiming for!
ErikFinster Level 222 ErikFinster Icon 4 minutes ago #7 agnostics said: I'm slowly going to make the site appear more 2000s since that is the style I'm aiming for! Click to expand... OH 2000s is a wide range! This too could be early 2000s for example:
agnostics said: I'm slowly going to make the site appear more 2000s since that is the style I'm aiming for! Click to expand... OH 2000s is a wide range! This too could be early 2000s for example: