Ahimotu
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Ahimotu

Previous bans:
I got banned five times

1: FailRP 2 days (Late 2017)

2: Metagame 5 hours (Knowing things that I could not know ICly)(Late 2017)

3: AvoidRP/FailRP 14 days (First Months (January or February) of 2018)

4: RDM 1 day (Late 2018)

5: Lying in LOOC to a player: 2 days (Early 2019)

I had no warns, recently. I'm really familiar with the rules now, it's been over a year I haven't got banned or warned.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually active, I can stay online 1-5 hours everyday, maybe more in weekends.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do. It's vit#6666

Which timezone are you in?
Central European Time (CET)

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do, but I don't really join voice chats (Private reasons), unless it's really necessary.

List your current and past applications:
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/martin-mays-german-application.11996/(German Application)

[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kai-mays-italian-application.11737/#post-36133 (Italian Application, I had two previous Italian applications which were denied, but I don't have the links because I've lost my main forum account's password)

[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/college-student-application.3689/(College Application, I doubt you can view it as it is a private conversation.)

[Accepted] Russian Language: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/russian-language-application.15591/

[Accepted] Korean Language: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-application.17870/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would like to be in the Karakura Police Force, because I believe I can become a successful Police Officer, as I already had previous experience as one. I've been an adult for a long time and I'd really like to join back the Karakura Police, as I'm catching again the interest to roleplay a law enforcer.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner
Captain
Head Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Head Investigator
Investigator
Trainee Investigator
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:
It watches over the maintenance of public order, the safety of citizens, their safety and the protection of property, preventing the factors that potentially threaten public safety, and eliminating the states of disturbance already in place.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police Force is important for SchoolRP because if police is not present, criminals can commit crimes without having anyone after them. Due to this the Police Force is needed on SchoolRP to enforce the law to eventual misbehavers, punishing their crimes.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I fully acknowledge.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that IC shouldn't be taken OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
A male who stands 5'11", weighing 170lbs with a mesomorph, muscular build. He would have black coloured hair as well as his eyes. What makes him unique could be his extreme concentration on duty and he does things trying to never fail, helping the ones who are in need.

What he's like on and off the job?
On duty, my character would act mostly serious, not completely to seem boring. He would probably conversate with fellow officers when there is no emergency on going, however always keeping guard.
He is also the type of person who keeps calm while talking to citizens who need help, as he wouldn't want them to stress.
Off duty, my character is nicer, he is really kind and never disrespecting, unless he gets verbally harassed. He would never use violence, however he might get pissed. My character would also help anyone who is in need, even if he's not in duty.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He will always treat his co-workers with respect, as they might teach him really important things about his job and help him become always better. He believes that having his co-workers' good opinion, can be really helpful as it will result to be easier to perform their job, without them risking to put each other in danger. He plans to work up a good reputation by being respectful and friendly to the other officers, reach high ranking in the force and keep Karakura under control.

BACKSTORY
Fukoto Masokumi was born on 17th July, 1992 in Osaka, Japan. His dad was a police officer who had a great success in his career. Everytime his dad finished his duty, after heading back home, he always told Fukoto what he has accomplished that day at work. His dad has been encountering many types of crimes, which made his skill as an officer grow always more. Fukoto began to grow an interest in the law enforcer job and he decided to study to become one. Fukoto, after joining college, decided to study to get a bachelor degree, having Criminology as his major and Law and Order as a minor. His dad has always encouraged him to become a law enforcer, but always reminding the risks he was going to take, however he still planned to do the law enforcer job, no matter the risks he would have encountered. Fukoto at age of 23, finally passed his college exams, succeeding to receive the degree. After four years, five months before his birthday, he decided to move in Karakura, which seemed to be a good place where he could live and finally apply to become an officer. As months have passed, as well as his birthday, he finally decided to apply for the Karakura Police Department after seven months, as he would then, be awaiting for a response.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Fukoto Masokumi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Fukoto

Preferred Name:
Mr. Masokumi

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
5 years.

Working Experience:
0, he has never been a cop before.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Law and Order

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Italian, Korean

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread